News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Myhusband1024

Myhusband1024 Profile Photo
Member Name: Myhusband1024
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Need Help from Rentheads
 Sep 20 2009, 07:28:33 PM
This dress is pretty close.. as for the straps, those are just her bra.

http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/sexy-black-strapless-rouched-mini-black-dress-with-hip-belt-and-silver-buckle-accents-604805

Sep 20 2009, 07:22:34 PM
Right thanks ! :)

BTW It's really not as easy as every one is comenting it is. I still can't find plaid pants. And the green sweater is mia.

Sep 20 2009, 07:20:15 PM
Ok at the risk of sounding stupid what is OBC?
re: Anyone want to discuss how amazing Will Chase is?
 Sep 20 2009, 07:19:30 PM
Yeah when I met him he was soooo nice. I just knid of babbled and he attempted to acutally get me to speak.

Spider Woman.. I would SO have his baby! Ugh I can't even think about it he so amazing looking! His eyes are to die for!

Sep 20 2009, 06:53:00 PM
Thanks, I'm not sure why I didn't think of that myself lol
Need Help from Rentheads
 Sep 20 2009, 06:47:42 PM
I want to put together a Roger costume for Halloween... I can't find one online. Anyone ever try this before? Any tips?
re: Broadway Flea Market
 Sep 19 2009, 07:55:57 PM
Do most of the tables of closed shows sell props form the show? Does anyone know if RENT is going to have a table?
 Sep 19 2009, 05:53:37 PM
Thank so much :) I sort of feel like I live over there now. I have been Billy Elliot a few times in a few weeks and I went to Broadway On Broadway.

Are you working the market?

Sep 19 2009, 05:49:15 PM
Thanks for the tip.

Do they hold the flea market in the same place every year? The pictures show it next to Juniors, which is right down the street from Billy Elliot.

I looked up the address and it says something like an alley?

Sep 19 2009, 05:43:49 PM
Yeah, I live in SI so I need to catch a 7 ferry to get there for around 8. lol

On average how much money do you spend there? I just want to have an idea... I'm not a fan of bringing credit cards to events that can somehow get to me spend 1,000 on a backstage tour of Billy Elliot (not to say I wouldn't spend the money if I had it)

Sep 19 2009, 05:36:43 PM
Thanks so much guys, I am really not a fan of getting up at the crack of daw.

I can't wait to see what they have.

The do have online auctions, Follow the link I posted.

Sep 19 2009, 05:23:12 PM
Does anyone know if this is one of thos things I need to get up at 5am for? I haven't been before and I know it's an all day affair I was just wondering if there is going to be a really long line to wait on or something.

Thanks!

re: due for my maiden visit to NYC...
 Sep 19 2009, 05:20:38 PM
If you will be here during the weekend of the 27th they will be having the boradway flea market on September 27th. Thats where to be if you really want to get your hands on real theater stuff.
Looking for singers for a Staten Island show
 Sep 19 2009, 01:31:36 PM
I am looking for some singers for a broadway showcase to take place at The Cup on Staten Island.

Tentive date November 1st.

Please e-mail me for more information if you are intrested.

Nicoleg1024@aol.com

Sep 18 2009, 01:01:03 PM
I feel the same way, every new show he fot inovolved in just floped. Its terrible.

You should go see Billy Elliot again, I am going to see it for the second time in two weeks :)

re: Casting notice: Catch me if you can
 Sep 17 2009, 11:34:17 PM
Have they released any of the music for this show yet? I'm curious what the sound will be like.
Musicals You Wish You'd Seen
 Sep 17 2009, 11:32:39 PM
High Fidelity
Avenue Q
Sweeny Todd
Rockey Horror
That's just off the top of my head.

Sep 17 2009, 11:21:14 PM
Thank you, the whole soundtrack acutally makes a lot more sence now. I always knew he told Alvin not to come see him in NY but I did't realize it was supposed to be sort of the climax of the play. Its sort of hard to tell through the music.
 Sep 17 2009, 11:13:15 PM
I never got to see story of my life but I did download the soundtrak. I have to say I think it's pretty good. It has a very 'old musical' feeling to it, kind of like Danm Yankees in a way... if you have any idea what i'm saying.

The one thing I don't get is what does Tom do to Alvin that is supposed to be so horrible. I have listened to the whole soundtrack a few times over and I can't figure it out.

I think it's funny because he literally changed the path of my life. I

Sep 17 2009, 10:55:19 PM
It's funny I have only heard good reviews about Lennon yet it kicked to the curb so fast!

I agree they could not have found a better final Roger.

I'm acutally going to see him again in Billy Elliot on Wednesday, his performace in the show is so good. His part isn't too big but he still gives it his all.

I think I mentioned how amazing he was about 400 times, I babbled and cried like an idiot. But he was so nice about me being a crazy person.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You