News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for josegllnts

Member Name: josegllnts
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Feb 22 2017, 10:33:22 AM

From my experience, you will have more luck if you stand in line for the 2 show days (wednesday and sunday). They sold 16 SRO for matinee and 8 SRO for 8pm. I was lucky enough to be one of the 8 people for the 8pm show. I got there at around 4:45am and they were already a couple of people when I got there. I was 8th in line when I first got there. Waited for about 5 hours for my ticket. 7 people infront of me bought 2 tickets per person. But thankfully they

Feb 21 2017, 06:22:18 PM

Wait.... just to double check... SRO tickets are how much?? And do they accept cash?

Feb 21 2017, 06:21:00 PM

josegllnts said: "simp1ysimon said: "josegllnts said: "Hello everyone! I'm from San Francisco and it's my first time here in Nyc! I'm planning on lining up super early tomorrow (5:30 maybe) but there are 2 shows for tomorrow. One matinee and one evening. How would standing room work for that? Is it still the same as a one day show or...??? Help please! 

"

I asked the lady at the box office about

Feb 21 2017, 04:47:43 PM

simp1ysimon said: "josegllnts said: "Hello everyone! I'm from San Francisco and it's my first time here in Nyc! I'm planning on lining up super early tomorrow (5:30 maybe) but there are 2 shows for tomorrow. One matinee and one evening. How would standing room work for that? Is it still the same as a one day show or...??? Help please! 

"

I asked the lady at the box office about that and she said they sel

Feb 21 2017, 04:29:33 PM

Hello everyone! I'm from San Francisco and it's my first time here in Nyc! I'm planning on lining up super early tomorrow (5:30 maybe) but there are 2 shows for tomorrow. One matinee and one evening. How would standing room work for that? Is it still the same as a one day show or...??? Help please! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You