News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaybaby11

Member Name: broadwaybaby11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Come From Away Rush - This Week
 Sep 10 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Good afternoon everyone,

Could someone suggest what the best time would be to get rush tickets any night this week? How has the line been? Is one day easier than another... I have flexibility with work.

Thanks for your help everyone! 

RUSH Tonight 11/14
 Nov 14 2017, 12:49:51 PM

Hi All

I always read the message boards but rarely post. Thanks for being such a supportive and educated community. I enjoy being a part of it. 

I am going to rush after work tonight - what shows will I have the best chance for TONIGHT Tuesday 11/14? Come From Away and Waitress are both high on my list... is it even worth trying for these 2? Any one have luck lately later in the evening? 

Thank you in advance for any tips, tricks or thoughts :) 

&nbs

Hardest Lottery(s)
 May 10 2017, 10:56:35 AM

That's awesome!

I finally managed to win SOR last night and was Orchestra Row J, good seats. Took me over a year to win that one for some reason! Crazy how many open seats there were in orchestra, too.

Great show... man, those kids are talented! 

Hardest Lottery(s)
 May 4 2017, 05:48:04 PM

Ugh! I hate hearing that it's so easy to win SOR lotto's. I've heard that many times before. For some reason I CANNOT seem to win that one. I've entered 50+ times. I should really just rush.... 

Hardest Lottery(s)
 Apr 18 2017, 01:43:59 PM

I have tried DEH every day since they opened an online lottery for it. Still haven't won and don't know anybody who has. It's very discouraging and certainly makes me wonder...

Also can't seem to win School of Rock for some reason, but have won about 10+ other lotteries in the last 12 months (including BOM, Phantom, Kinky Boots, Matilda and Lion King so really can't complain!) but dying to see SOR and DEH!! 

Anastasia Reviews
 Apr 6 2017, 12:20:51 PM

Has anyone won the lottery for Anastasia? If so, seat locations?

Thank you! :) 

ANASTASIA Previews
 Mar 28 2017, 09:27:54 AM

Has anyone won the lottery yet? Where are the seats? Thank you! 

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
 Mar 28 2017, 08:52:31 AM

Does anyone know if there are rush tickets available for tonight? If so, price and suggestions on when to be at box office? Any tips are appreciated! 

School of Rock rush - tonight
 Mar 10 2017, 03:10:38 PM

I ended up winning Wicked :)

Looking to do School of Rock RUSH tomorrow morning (Saturday). Has anyone had luck recently? How early? Where were the seats located?

Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated! I just can't seem to win that lottery.... Thank you. 

Ticket Lottery winners?
 Mar 9 2017, 09:47:00 AM

I've also had pretty major luck with the digital lotteries since moving to NYC:

Aladdin (front row mez, all the way to the left - partial view but was totally fine!)

The Lion King (last row in the theater, center)

Matilda (rear mez)

Phantom of the Opera (front row, center)

On Your Feet (front row, right)

The Illusionists (center orchestra, did it matter? the theater was empty!)

Kinky Boots (first box, right)

Book of Mormon (back box,

School of Rock rush - tonight
 Mar 3 2017, 03:59:40 PM

Does anyone have an idea how hard it would be to get rush tickets for a Friday night show only a few hours before curtain? I am planning on trying the in person Wicked lottery first.. and was going to jet over to SOR after. Thoughts? 

Thank you for any tips!

Miss Saigon Previews Thread
 Mar 2 2017, 10:27:26 AM

I spontaneously went to the theater yesterday around 5:30pm and managed to walk away with 2 rush tickets - Orchestra Row S.

As a whole, I was blown away by the performance. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You