News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thatoneboy

Member Name: thatoneboy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Burn This Previews
 Mar 27 2019, 01:30:05 AM

TonightsMarquee said: "And for lotto winners, where were your seats? Thank you in advance!"

Won tonight and my seat was B 17 in the balcony. Partial view. I was not able to see any of the action in the kitchen. Loved the show though so not mad at all!! 

How Much Longer Does WAITRESS Have?
 Sep 16 2017, 01:18:57 PM

Jjohansan said: "I NEED to see Lindsay Mendez as Jenna. And I feel like it's actually a realistic option?"

Yes to Lindsay!!! Also throw in Nathan Fillion as Dr. Pomatter and they can have all my money.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Jun 14 2017, 02:22:42 PM

220Basswood said: "greenifyme2 said: "After entering the lottery almost every single day (except for days I was out of town), since November, I FINALLY WON the DEH lottery for today. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got the text message and email! I hadn't really heard of anyone winning, but someone has to, right? I got 2 seats, one was in the box and the other was in the front row all the way to the side. The stage is very high and my bf is pretty tall, so he

Bronx Tale Rush Has anyone done the rush lately?
 Jun 12 2017, 09:27:15 AM

I got rush tickets two weeks ago 3 hours before the show started. 

MISS SAIGON RUSH
 Jun 10 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Awesome!! Thank you so much!!

MISS SAIGON RUSH
 Jun 10 2017, 02:26:05 PM

Hello all! Just wanted to see if anyone has done the Saigon rush recently? I'm planning on going on Monday (the day after the Tonys) and want to make sure I'm early enough. Any recent experience to share?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You