News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Claireso

Member Name: Claireso
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

School of Rock Rush
 Jul 24 2017, 12:29:36 PM

Hi, I'm looking to get rush tickets for this Saturday's matinee! I've heard from some you can just walk right up a few hours before the show and get tickets but also see the last post they showed up at 7:30am. Any advice about recent SOR rush is much appreciated... im looking to get 4 or 5 tickets. Thanks!!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Jul 6 2017, 11:51:55 AM

Lottery update! I randomly won the lottery yesterday and purchased/claimed my tickets within four minutes. When we went to pick up our tickets at the box office, my name was already printed on our tickets and our seats were front row stage . It was incredible to see Ben Platt and the whole cast that close up, we saw and felt their spit, and saw everything else going on. Such a different experience seeing him literally shake as compared to SRO where I had previously seen it.

Also, the b

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room
 Jun 27 2017, 11:40:18 AM

Last night was the last night of doing the wristband policy for SRO and partial view. They announced this morning after giving out the tickets that all SRO and partial view will be in the lottery effective today for Wednesday's shows.. So your only shot is the cancellation line or winning the digital lottery. Evening shows don't give out cancellation tickets till 2 hours before, I presume it is the same for matinees. 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 1 2017, 11:01:52 AM

Thanks so much!! What time did you show up when you went? I was thinking like 3am but now I'm thinking like midnight??

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 1 2017, 09:10:47 AM

Does anyone know on Saturdays when they give out SRO for the night show? I am teaming up and doing cancelation line for hamilton matinee and wanted to also wait in the line for SRO for DEH for that night. Do they give them out at 10 am? Does anyone know? Any advice is much appreciated!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You