News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Maryg13

Member Name: Maryg13
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 27 2017, 08:24:03 AM

hey, does anyone know how the view from second row is? i heard first row its kind of hard to see, but what about second? sorry if theres a diff thread for these kind of questions, i couldnt find one. thanks :)

Nov 20 2017, 04:23:35 PM

just wanna thank everyone on here for being so helpful- because of this message board i got to see DEH with ben, twice! thanks so much!!

Sep 18 2017, 07:34:23 AM

chuckydisc said: "Maryg13 said: "Hi, i was planning on doing the cancellation line on a Sunday- does anyone know around what time i should get in line? I was thinking about 7:00 or 7:30 but there will be 4 other people with me so should i get in line earlier? Thanks :))"

4 other people meaning you need 5 tickets or you need 10 tickets?

"

I need 5 tickets 

Sep 17 2017, 10:42:57 PM

Hi, i was planning on doing the cancellation line on a Sunday- does anyone know around what time i should get in line? I was thinking about 7:00 or 7:30 but there will be 4 other people with me so should i get in line earlier? Thanks :))

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 20 2017, 07:02:28 AM

Srg67 said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "Srg67 said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "Today like 5 minutes before the matinee, tickets were as low as $99

"

How does this work though, since there's no way to get your butt in the seat in time if you buy the tickets 5 minutes before the show starts, and they don't let latecomers in?

"

I saw Hamilton last year in J

Aug 20 2017, 01:27:27 AM

herewegoabc said: "Srg67 said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "Today like 5 minutes before the matinee, tickets were as low as $99

"

How does this work though, since there's no way to get your butt in the seat in time if you buy the tickets 5 minutes before the show starts, and they don't let latecomers in?

"

I know it says no late-seating, but every time I have see

Aug 15 2017, 11:51:26 PM

For the cancellation line, do you pay for the tix with cash or credit?? sorry idk anything about cancellation lines

Aug 1 2017, 02:48:07 PM

For my tickets, I got them last Monday for Saturday. I checked telecharge every few minutes as well and around 12:00 or 1:00 two popped up for the matinee. I lost my connection and couldnt get them but I kept checking and a few mins later, the evening tickets showed up- again, only two. I got them and saw the show and it was great!

Dear Evan Hansen Stage Door
 Jul 30 2017, 09:22:08 PM

Jen316 said: "MVintheheartland said: "For God's sake, leave the man alone. Ben and the cast deserve to go home after their shows, and not feel obligated to appear for the crazy teen stalker crowd.

Furthermore, how many people are getting autographs to sell on Ebay?

"

Y'know it sucks when people we're simply having a discussion about the best way to approach the stage door and you immediately turn it int

DEH timing
 Jul 30 2017, 10:52:40 AM

Probably! I went to the 8pm show last night and got out around 10:43

Jul 30 2017, 10:52:01 AM

10086Sundays said: "Because it varies depending on the day.  Also, it's hard to tell how much yelling and pushing is going on from a car.  

The Kinky Boots stage door was so crazy tonight that Brendon Urie isn't going to be coming out anymore.

"

we drove right past with out windows open- wasn't too crazy last night though!

I also drove past kinky boots, that stage door definitely looked crazy!

Jul 30 2017, 12:52:11 AM

why does everyone say that the deh stage door is crazy? I went tonight and it was pretty calm, I left before ben came out but as i drove by as ben was signing it didn't seem that crazy, just a lot of people with their phones out

Jul 28 2017, 09:15:37 PM

Jenn9 said: "Did you get them from Telecharge? 

"

Yes

Jul 28 2017, 06:41:52 PM

I usually check every few minutes. But when i got mine it was around 12 pm, sometimes they show up around 3 or 4. it depends

Jul 25 2017, 04:48:48 PM

kendalles said: "Maryg13 said: "This thread is so helpful, thank you so much! I just got tickets to the Saturday evening show and I'm so so excited- my first time seeing the show! Thank you!!!

"
Sorry just curious but did you find your tickets on Telecharge or did you stop by the box office?

"

I got my tickets on telecharge!

Jul 25 2017, 01:01:35 PM

This thread is so helpful, thank you so much! I just got tickets to the Saturday evening show and I'm so so excited- my first time seeing the show! Thank you!!!

Jul 24 2017, 07:45:03 PM

CT2NYC said: "Maryg13 said: "Maryg13 said: "tickets for friday 7/28 just released!

"

seems like there were only two tickets, at least when i checked- and I think they're gone now.

Isn't that the day you were looking for, Mary? Did you get them?

"

Yes, I was intending to go on Friday but it turns out I can't I'm going to go try and get tickets tomorrow for Saturday instead

Jul 24 2017, 02:53:53 PM

Maryg13 said: "tickets for friday 7/28 just released!

"

seems like there were only two tickets, at least when i checked- and I think they're gone now.

Jul 24 2017, 02:49:34 PM

tickets for friday 7/28 just released!

Jul 22 2017, 01:05:17 PM

CT2NYC said: "Maryg13 said: "If anyone happens to see tickets being released on telecharge for next friday 7/28 please let me know because thats the 1 day I can go to nyc!"

It looks like you've been on top of things, Mary, but, if the normal release pattern holds up, Monday should be your day to check. Yesterday's tickets were released last Monday between 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You