News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mkr0001

Member Name: mkr0001
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Show suggestion for Fri 11/3?
 Oct 1 2017, 03:26:20 PM

Melissa25 said: "I still think that you can squeeze in an 8pm show on Friday even if your plane arrives an hour late.

If you like dance, may Isuggest Matthew Bourne’s The Red Shoes at New York City Center? I am really looking forward to this since I loved his Swan Lake. It also got raves in London. There are a few side Orchestra (and many side mezzanine) tickets available for $35.

The Red Shoes

On Sunday between 11-12 you can also experience the thrill of the elite runners finishing the Marathon in Central Park. Thisis typically an electric affair. Have fun!"

Thanks for the information! I do like dance, as well...I'll look into the Red Shoes, that would definitely fit in my budget. :). The telecharge guy made me nervous...he told me that there would be a good chance I wouldn't make it from JFK to Times Square for an 8pm show, especially on a Friday. However, if I take the subway, isn't that pretty reliable? I only plan on a small carry on and small backpack to make it easier to get around.

I am going to do a short running tour at 8am Sunday morning. I knew the marathon was that weekend but didn't know the details. That sounds fun, too. I appreciate your input!

Sep 30 2017, 05:27:01 PM

Thanks, everyone! I bought a ticket to The Band’s Visit for the Saturday 2pm matinee...I spoke with the Telecharge customer service and he said he would be worried I wouldn’t make the 8pm show if my flight gets delayed. I land at JFK at 3pm on Friday?? If I take the subway, will that be hard to make it to Times Square by then? I’m staying at an Airbnb right in Times Square. Regardless, I bought the matinee ticket because I didn’t know it was only a 90 minute show, so I

Sep 30 2017, 02:29:45 PM

Thank you for all of the suggestions! I will do a little more research...I was just trying not to spend too much money on the ticket because I have already spent so much for the airfare, room, and now different tickets, and that’s not even including meals, etc, That’s all...

Sep 30 2017, 12:12:33 PM

Hi! I am fairly new to this board. I am traveling to NY for a long weekend on Nov 3. I already have a ticket to Hello, Dolly! with Donna Murphy on Saturday night, and a ticket to Dear Evan Hansen for Sunday matinee. Anyone have any suggestions for a relatively inexpensive ticket for Friday night? Originally I wanted to see Waitress, and I was waiting until October to purchase discount seats through TodayTix, but then they just announced Jason Mraz starting that same day! Bummer, because I rea

Donna Murphy in HELLO DOLLY!
 Sep 17 2017, 07:19:56 PM

I just bought mezzanine row B tickets for a performance with Donna at the beginning of November. Thanks to CT2NYC and everyone else's tips. Looking forward to it! It's hard for me to get to NYC as I'm way out west, lol. 

Sep 16 2017, 01:22:31 AM

CT2NYC said: Go to telechargeoffers.com and click on theHello, Dolly!offer that's listed on the home page. That'll give you $109 orchestra and $99 mezzanine seats for any Donna performance.

Thank you, CT2NYC!

Sep 15 2017, 08:39:48 PM

David10086 said: "So glad I read here about her performance, and was very encouraged by many here to see her as "Dolly". I have my $99 ticket for this Sunday matinee (front row mezz)."

Hi--I'm fairly new to this board, I also live out of town so I apologize for my ignorance. How do I get relative inexpensive tickets for Donna's performance? I am flying out there in November and would love to see her. Thank you!

Hello Dolly seating advice
 Sep 10 2017, 06:48:20 PM

Hi! Sorry if this post is in the wrong thread...I'm fairly new here. How about mezzanine vs. balcony seating? How much difference is there between say, mid-mezz seating and front balcony seating? I've only been to a few broadway shows so I don't really know how they compare. I'm hoping to see Dolly with Donna when I visit in November. The cheaper balcony seats are tempting...Thank you! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Sep 8 2017, 07:14:50 PM

rjnyyz said: "telecharge is advising that Michael Lee Brown is performing the role for evening (i.e. October 31st) and Sunday shows including the November weekend that was supposed to be the last weekend for Ben Platt. (not just the matinees we already knew he was covering)

Is this some kind of mistake? (the general information about who is performing the role and when remains unchanged, but when you go to actually buy tickets, this is when the notification comes up.)

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 18 2017, 05:41:55 PM

HunterK said: "I got to the line at 5am this morning and there were at least 20+ people waiting. I walked right back to the hotel and went to sleep. Got up at 10 and walked over. Cancellation line was outside and only had 2 people. I honestly didn't know it was the line. So I waited in the box office line to ask, there were 10 people in front trying to buy for today or in the future. When I finally got up to the window, the very nice lady said the line is outside. I turned my hea

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You