News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ThatOneTheatreNerd

Member Name: ThatOneTheatreNerd
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looking for Dogfight Playbill
 Jan 19 2019, 03:45:58 AM
Hi BroadwayWorld! I know Im probably one of many and Ive definitely posted about this before but if anyone has a Dogfight 2012 Playbill theyre willing to sell please message me. Ive been looking for years and its not for some collection or anything like that but its my favorite musical and the story hits close to home and itd mean a lot to me to own that Playbill so if you know of one or have one please message. Thanks.
Shows With Heavy Social Commentary
 Nov 16 2017, 02:24:09 PM
Do you know any shows with Heavy social commentary or that have opened your eyes to the severity of a situation you didn’t realize until you saw it?
Looking for playbills
 Nov 3 2017, 09:13:07 AM
Does anyone by chance have a dogfight playbill from the original cast?
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Sep 9 2017, 01:10:53 PM

I sent Derek Klena a letter two weeks ago and he's sent me back a signed and noted playbill of Anastasia, he is such a sweet person. 

Anyone have extra playbills?
 Aug 6 2017, 12:37:43 AM

Oh also Diner from 2015

Aug 5 2017, 04:11:23 PM

I'm looking for Dogfight, Wicked 10th anniversary (with Lindsey Mendez), Heathers and Bonnie and Clyde 

Aug 5 2017, 02:13:40 AM

I'm looking for a few specifics but any you have that you're willing to sell or trade please let me know. Also if you're looking for some leave a comment. 

(If anyone has a Dogfight Playbill please PM me) 

In Search of Dogfight and Glory Days Playbills
 Aug 4 2017, 04:13:55 PM

If anyone has a dogfight playbill I'm looking for one, a bonus if it's signed by Derek klena but if not I'm just desperately in search of one.

Female Group Numbers
 Aug 3 2017, 01:16:58 PM
My colleague asked if I knew any good all female group musical theatre numbers and I thought we're better to find answers than on Broadway World. Any ideas?
Anastasia
 Aug 2 2017, 01:19:44 PM

Does anyone how much longer the show will be on Broadway? 

I'm looking for a DogFight playbill
 Aug 1 2017, 12:15:57 PM

Ive been desperately searching for a Dogfight playbill so if you know where to buy one or have one you're willing to sell please DM me. Thanks 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You