News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jagrdeh

Member Name: jagrdeh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 19 2017, 02:18:00 PM
Is there any chance that anyone on this board bought a signed playbill and is willing to sell it to me? I’m totally crushed that I didn’t buy one last night.
 Nov 19 2017, 09:56:31 AM

Can anyone who is going to the show today PM me? I went last night and didn't buy one of the signed playbills and am now regretting it so PM me if you are going!

Nov 17 2017, 10:56:54 PM
Selling a premium ticket for Saturday nights show — row B, seat 5 (third in From aisle) in left orch. Would like to sell for face value. PM me if interested!!
 Nov 15 2017, 01:45:20 PM

--

Nov 15 2017, 12:11:12 PM

I've had experience with TickPick! Very good, no fees like StubHub has, so you see a more accurate price when you're looking through tickets.

Nov 14 2017, 07:54:32 PM

Hey guys -- I have a ticket for the Saturday matinee that I can't use anymore, wanted to check here first if anyone wanted to buy it. It's right mezzanine, middle of row H. I bought it off TickPick in August for $355 so that's what I am looking to sell it for. Pricey but just wanna get what I paid for it. PM me if you're interested!

Nov 14 2017, 03:31:38 PM

Did anyone else buy a Saturday matinee ticket on the app and not see this message by chance? Hoping it was just some kind of glitch :/

Also -- is anyone else having trouble with Telecharge's website?

Nov 14 2017, 03:04:13 PM

Where are you seeing that he is not in the Saturday matinee?

Nov 14 2017, 10:33:19 AM

MeasureInLove said: "Wick3 said: "buckeyedeltastar said: "Know this is a really long shot, but at least need to try. I’m still kicking myself that the one night l didn’t spend solving the puzzles of the universe (jk, the captchas) they released the partial view tickets for Sunday. It looks like one or two even made it to StubHub which is really sad. Anyway, if anyone (even last minute) can’t use one of them, let me know! Would be eternally grateful."

I know how you feel. I believe they released those tix on a Friday evening around 6pm? I was having dinner with a friend before watching the RED SHOES. A part of me was bummed I'll admit but after seeing how CT2NYC got center front row tix I was soo sooo happy he got them!

Good luck!
"

Same! I'm still so bummed about missing the Sunday show release after reading this board for months! If anybody winds up withan extra ticket, please let me know! I can get to the theater in under 20 minutes.

"

How did they already release Sunday tickets? I thought they would be doing that tomorrow

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 14 2017, 08:23:28 PM

There are like 7 orchestra seats open for 8/18 if anyone is looking for tickets!!! Pricey but they're there if you're desperate.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 9 2017, 05:43:24 PM

anyone have tips for waiting in the cancellation line? im planning on getting there at around 8 AM for an evening show, but really not sure how im gonna last nearly 12 hours sitting in a line!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You