News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chloe Starbird

Member Name: Chloe Starbird
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 22 2017, 10:35:15 PM

Hey!

Would just like to shout gut everyone on this board! Super great tips that allowed me to see DEH today, which I totally didn't think I would be able to. Was able to get second-row tickets at original price off telecharge and had an amazing time watching MLB and the rest of the cast. Everyone who hasn't seen it yet...keep trying, because the show is truly superb. Again, thank you for all of the awesome tips!

Oct 9 2017, 08:24:51 PM

michaelhale said:]
No way to know how the show will be with Noah Galvin- the next Evan starting after Ben, but having seen both Ben and MLB as Evan I can say that the show is great with any good Evan so as long as Noah is bringing it- I'd say it's worth it to get a ticket for then. I'd reccomend holding out, though and trying out the clue day method (my method for doing that was just regularly checking Telecharge from the current date to November 19th and having the site

Oct 9 2017, 12:36:12 AM

Hi, 

I'm visiting New York from November 15th to the 24th. I have only recently been introduced to DEH but am already in love with it. I have been frantically combing through the internet looking for tickets, but since those are Ben's last days they are almost all sold out. I found a $275 ticket on stub hub for the 21st, after Ben leaves. Is it worth it? And whats the deal with extra fees? 

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You