News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayFan5

Member Name: BroadwayFan5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Award tickets
 May 20 2018, 06:09:56 PM

dmwatlantagirl said: "I know this is probably a comical ask, but does anyone have suggestions on how to get 2 tickets for the Tony awards. I have saved to pay to premium but the 20-30% transaction fee is the difficulty right now.

Any advice or suggestions?

"

I got 2 extra tickets because one of the families dropped out. I can sell it for face

No Tony Award Tickets this year
 May 18 2018, 10:51:25 AM

rebeccmam31 said: "BroadwayFan5 said: "rebeccmam31 said: "BroadwayFan5 said: "FYI there are now some tony tickets listed on stubhub"

Would you possibly be able to link me? When I search the site nothing comes up.

"

So for some reason it seems stub hub took it down not sure why. But its on seat geek as well.

Here is link:https://seatgeek.com/tony-awards-new-york-tickets/radio-city-music-hall-2018-06-10-7-pm/broadway/4378900
"

Thank you!
"

You can also buy it at Tick Pick. The tickets seems to be cheaper and they charge less fees

https://sell.tickpick.com/buy-tickets/3549346/

May 16 2018, 07:24:47 PM

rebeccmam31 said: "BroadwayFan5 said: "FYI there are now some tony tickets listed on stubhub"

Would you possibly be able to link me? When I search the site nothing comes up.

"

So for some reason it seems stub hub took it down not sure why. But its on seat geek as well. 

Here is link: https://seatgeek.com/tony-awards-new-york-tickets/radio-city-music-hall-2018-06-10-7-pm/broadway/4378900

May 16 2018, 11:45:57 AM

FYI there are now some tony tickets listed on stubhub

Taylor Louderman
 May 2 2018, 10:28:31 PM

Seems like the Tony judges agree that Taylor Louderman deserves the nomination :)

I thinks its best to see the show before making any judgments. Taylor does a remarkable job. 

Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions
 Oct 31 2017, 11:56:25 PM

theatretenor2 said: "BroadwayFan5 said: "CPB2 said: "Saw it tonight and I happy to report that it was quite good. Audience was very into it. I entered the lottery and didn't win but for the lottery losers they had some house seats and limited view available immediately afterward. The house seats were a steal! Just a heads up for those of you that don't have tickets yet. Don't know if they will be so generous every night, but good luck!"

Oct 31 2017, 11:49:31 PM

CPB2 said: "Saw it tonight and I happy to report that it was quite good. Audience was very into it. I entered the lottery and didn't win but for the lottery losers they had some house seats and limited view available immediately afterward. The house seats were a steal! Just a heads up for those of you that don't have tickets yet. Don't know if they will be so generous every night, but good luck!"

If you would rate it out of 100 how good was it? Contemplat

Oct 31 2017, 10:23:55 PM

theatretenor2 said: "poisonivy2 said: "How is the score? Is it like DEH soft-rock or more like pop-like a la Kinky Boots/Waitress?"

I’d say more pop like the latter. Not loving orchestrations. The choreography is phenomenal. Sets are a mashup between old school sliders and projections, but the transitions are brilliant. More afterward!
"

So you wouldn't say the score is as good as DEH? 

AMEX Platinum Concierge
 Oct 19 2017, 01:00:43 PM

Jessetenny said: "I have an Interest in getting the AMEX platinum card. I know they have a concierge benefit. I have heard that they can get tickets to shows for us though. Has anyone had any direct experiences using them for anything? Tickets, dining, etc? If so how was your experience, any responses would be helpful"

Hey Jesse I have had the card for several years now I think the Platinum Concierge is top notch. I think the best way is to  i

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 04:08:19 PM

raddersons said: "Blame Ticketmaster for the way the purchasing system is handled (wow that was awful)

Blame the producers for the exorbitant ticket prices. (wow you greedy bastards)

Blame JK Rowling for thinking to buy a new country home and deciding to write a play to pay for it, and starting this madness in the first place.(Was Dumbledore REALLY gay? Seems like a backpedal.)
"

Yeah only wish they released codes to everyone verifi

Oct 18 2017, 03:54:32 PM

There needs to be a class action lawsuit against Ticket Master

Ruining so many lives

Oct 16 2017, 09:06:47 PM

10086sunset said: "They are also trying to control the amount of traffic on the site."

I had called customer service and they told me traffic is not a problem

Oct 16 2017, 08:13:02 PM

Yeah so verified takes out the bot

Why not give everyone that is a person a chance to buy then?

Why limit the codes distributed. You don't have a chance when you don't get the code and are put on standby. Everyone should be able to get a shot to purchase.

We all work and we don't have time to be standing by the computer hoping you get a standby code.

I am convinced Ticket Master is holding back codes because they are reselling the tickets themselves. I

Oct 16 2017, 07:57:04 PM

I am curious why Ticket Master doesn't give codes to all the "verified fans"

That is what verified fan is suppose to do right? Check our social media and habits to see if we are scalpers or bots. Once verified give those people a code. Not to limit the number of codes distributed. I called ticket master and they were not able to give me a straight answer as to why not everyone verified gets a code. I asked is it because they are not able to handle the traffic. They mentio

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You