News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for notthatgirl75

notthatgirl75 Profile Photo
Member Name: notthatgirl75
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: 'Memphis' Lives in Us: The Official Love Thread
 Jul 20 2010, 01:03:31 PM
I saw Memphis on Thursday!!! It was wonderful!!! I cried, laughed and danced. This show was so deserving of the Tony. I was just wondering why people down it so much? It is so inspiring and uplifting. Been singing Memphis lives in me for days now...lol.
Reminder: Broadway concert at White House HAS STARTED
 Jul 20 2010, 12:51:54 PM
Does anyone know if there is a place I can watch it online? I missed it and I reallllyyyyy don't want to wait until October. Thanks.
My Broadway-palooza
 Jul 2 2010, 01:56:16 PM
Leaving for NYC in 10 days and the sole (to reinvigorate my soul...lol) purpose is to see as many shows as we can. Two shows have closed recently we wanted to see so our list is smaller now . Below are the shows we are planning to see. I am posting because I haven't been to see anything on Broadway in several years and I wanted the educated views of all of you. For example have you seen these shows? What did you think? Good/bad/run away/run toward. Stage door experiences, rush/lottery seat locations, tips, tidbits, interesting facts, etc.... I am just so excited about going and I want to know everything everyone has to offer. Thank you all!

Promises, Promises
La Cage aux Follies
Billy Elliot
Memphis
Next To Normal
American Idiot
Night Music
May try to sneak in The Addams Family, Wicked, or Mary Poppins.

re: re: 'Memphis' Lives in Us: The Official Love Thread
 Jul 2 2010, 01:25:30 PM
I am headed to NYC in less than 10 days!!! I love the music from Memphis and I can't wait to see the show. What is the rush like? Where are the rush seats located? Thanks!
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jun 28 2010, 12:16:26 AM
Well I am glad that you were able to find in on the first goggle search, however, I was not. Thank you for the information.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jun 28 2010, 12:01:23 AM
I am a newbie to Next to Normal and will be going to NYC in 2 weeks. I am so excited to see the show and have a few questions. What is the lottery like? I have only ever done the rent lottery. Where are lottery seats? And how much longer is Alice Ripley going to be in the show? I have tried googling it but can't find anything. Thank you all in advance.
Big Broadway Break Contest
 Jun 23 2010, 12:04:40 AM
Voted nice voice!
If you could sit between any two people in theatre history at a dinner part
 Jun 22 2010, 11:36:08 PM
Bernadette Peters and Kristin Chenoweth
OR
Patti LuPone and Idina Menzel

or any combination of the above lol

NEXT FALL to close July 4 at a total loss
 Jun 22 2010, 11:33:35 PM
Dang I am going to 3 weeks and that was on our list! Oh well life goes but CRAP!!!
Bernadette Peters Rose's Turn
 Jun 22 2010, 11:27:28 PM
Thank you for posting that! I love her sooo much. My love of her rivals my love for Kristin Chenoweth...lol. I want to live in Bernadette's suitcase.
re: The 'Promises, Promises' Poster is GREAT.
 Jun 22 2010, 07:15:59 PM
Yeah just a touch of airbrushing. Does anyone remember the side by side before airbrushing/after comparison pics of her APPLE TREE photo?

Does anyone have that? I would be interested in seeing it. Thanks.

re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
 Jun 22 2010, 07:14:08 PM
well I won't be getting to broadway until after CZJ and AL end their run. I am hoping to see Bernadette a secret dream of mine. I wonder if they will still do rush that is SRO. I don't know about SRO never done it.
re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Rush
 Jun 21 2010, 07:01:42 PM
So are the rush tickets SRO? Or do they have seats too?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You