News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pepevaldes

pepevaldes Profile Photo
Member Name: pepevaldes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Store
 May 30 2005, 01:32:58 AM
thanx everyone!!!! your help is really apreciated. THANK YOU!
Broadway Store
 May 27 2005, 03:30:04 PM
Hello!
Im about to make a trip to NYC. And I would like to buy some posters, playbills, merchandise and stuff of some old Broadway Shows. As well, I would like to get some Karokes. I was wondering if any of you residents of NY know of a store there that has some of this things, or a good online store. Thanx for your help.

re: Wicked vs Lionking
 Jan 17 2005, 08:27:24 PM
I just think it is easier to think how to put Wicked on a stage. Than to imagine how to put The Lion King movie on a stage and make it look elegant and original.
Even though I think Wicked is superb and better than TLK in many ways, I do think The Lion King is far too much an original and creative work, that opens new horizons in how musicals are done.

re: What was the last show YOU saw? Broadway or otherwise.
 Jan 13 2005, 10:35:06 PM
Fiddler on the Roof... Mexico city (Violinista en el tejado)

"Si yo fuera rico yabadibidibidibidom todo el dia bidbidibom si yo fuera un ricachón." (if I were a richman)

re: Wicked (school trip)
 Jan 13 2005, 10:24:43 PM
Hey don't be so harsh.... Im raising money to go to broadway at the end of the year. But no one will help u for free. Im doing a lottery for an iPod and working part-time jobs. And if anyone I know needs a job to be done (even homework) I do it for some cash! People are not that generous but if u really really want to go, there must be something u can do other than just ask money from strangers.
And if there is a Theater Club there. WHY ON EARTH YOU DONT MAKE A LITTLE STREET SHOW OR WHATEVER

Broadway Inspiring the World
 Jan 13 2005, 10:13:47 PM
Hey Im a mexican guy that lived in australia the last year. They have so many good adaptations from broadway shows there. The Lion King in Sydney and The Producers just shot down in Melbourne. However they made a new play called Eureka!!! about the Gold Rush in Australia. It is really good, kind of like Les Mis. But what called my attention is that they mention in the book "We wanted to produce something big that maybe we can share someday with Broadway as they have shared their shows with us".
re: BROADWAY MARATHON 2005
 Jan 8 2005, 02:27:53 PM
I dont have that much money either. I'm doing lotteries to raise up some, saving like idiot and looking for a job. Its not that easy .
 Jan 8 2005, 02:26:13 PM
Nope, I'm guessing they will come out around july. I only hope the show schedule does not change a lot for those days, so I can be able to watch all those shows in a week.
 Jan 8 2005, 02:19:09 PM
Yeap, there is no site for TKTS online. My only resource for tickets right now is Ticketmaster. But total they will charge me around 100 extra dollars for all the tickets.
BROADWAY MARATHON 2005
 Jan 8 2005, 04:37:41 AM
Hey Everyone:
I'm a Mexican Broadway fan. In December 2005 Im going to do a trip that I've been dreaming about for years. 11 shows in a week.
this is my temptative schedule starting Monday December 12, 2005:
Monday: Christmas Spectacular and Chicago
Tuesday: Wicked
Wednesday: Moving Out and Hairspray
Thursday: Avenue Q
Friday: Rent
Saturday: Spamalot and Beauty and the Beast
Sunday: The Producers and Mamma Mia

I've already seen Lion King, Phantom and

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You