News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LullabyOfBroadway54

LullabyOfBroadway54 Profile Photo
Member Name: LullabyOfBroadway54
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Edward Scissorhands on stage!
 Aug 23 2005, 03:42:42 PM
I dunno as much as I am a fan of Edward Scissorhands (i was even him for halloween this past year), I feel that Tim Burton's success on Broadway would be more helpful with A Nightmare Before Christmas. THis has been an idea of mine and wondering if anyone would ever act upon it for quite a while. I think that if they DO infact continue with Edward Scissorhands it should be a straight play (Drama) with some comedic undertones perhaps and some off-stage music to heighten the intensity maybe by a h
re: Wicked vs Lionking
 Jan 17 2005, 06:05:10 PM
There's was no "AMAZING" staging in "DEFYING GRAVITY" all they did was stand around towards the upstage of the set, she got a broom, put a cape on and hopped onto a cheap flying effect. I LOVE WICKED but the one thing i resent is how much they put into this show and especially being produced by Universal, they could have definitely chosen a better way to fly her up. I was very disappointed at that effect however the ending notes and lighting left me breathless.
re: Favorite Mimis
 Jan 17 2005, 06:00:03 PM
I DEFINITELY LIKE KRYSTAL WASHINGTON OVER KARMINE. SORRY GIRLS/BOYS, but i have not seen any other Mimi cry EVERYTIME during the ILL COVER YOU reprise. She has real tears flowing down her face, it gets me everytime.
re: breaking news: a chorus line returns to broadway 2006
 Jan 15 2005, 03:18:42 PM
There's only one and the girl who plays Sheila, her voice SUCKS big time. Download the songs for free unless you don't mind listening to her horrible voice.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You