News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kegrinds

kegrinds Profile Photo
Member Name: kegrinds
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Recommendation
 Mar 5 2014, 02:56:17 PM
Time for 1 show- help me decide between:
Pippin, If/Then, or Bridges of Madison County.
Thanks!

Recommendation for Students
 Dec 3 2010, 04:55:32 PM
Thanks for the input. This is just a group of high school students........no drama background. I think we are going to try for Spiderman with Chicago as a back-up.
Recommendation for Students
 Dec 3 2010, 11:46:18 AM
I am bringing a group of high school students to NYC at the end of April 2011. I am trying to get tickets for a Broadway show, but can't decide which will be best for them to see. As a Broadway enthusiast. I want them to get a good idea of the awesomeness of Broadway and not be bored or unimpressed. This is will be the first time traveling to the City, even the first trip on a plane, for many of them. I tried for Wicked and they are sold out for our dates and WSS is closing. Here are my other op
Seating for Little Mermaid
 Feb 25 2009, 07:01:00 PM
Mid Mezz Center, Row D for apprx. $70
or
Orch. Center, Row R for apprx. $100........I think this might be under the Mezz...it's hard to tell??

Which is the better deal?

Seating for In the Heights
 Feb 25 2009, 06:59:32 PM
Which is the better deal?

Orch. Center Row V for apprx. $80
or
Rear Mezz Center Row G for apprx. $50

From what I've read, I think Rear Mezz would be best. Row V in the Orchestra section is under the Mezz overhang??

Show Recommendations
 Feb 23 2009, 03:26:04 PM
As mentioned in a previous post, I am planning to see LK, LM, and In the Heights with mother. If we are able to see another, what would you recommend? I saw Billy this summer in Lonond...love it! I think these would be my next choices..

West Side Story (but it will still be in previews)
Shrek
South Pacific
9 to 5

What do you think?

Help!
 Feb 23 2009, 03:14:17 PM
Mother and I are visiting the City March 11-14. She has never been and her requests are The Lion King and Little Mermaid. I know I need to purchase LK tix in advance, but what about LM? Is there a rush policy for this show and/or how often is this show at TKTS?

Also, I plan for us to see In the Hieghts. Should I purchase these in advance or try for these at TKTS....I think this show does a lottery for rush tickets??

Thanks!

Little Mermaid Ticket
 Oct 31 2007, 12:54:08 PM
I desperately need one Little Mermaid ticket for the Saturday evening show on November 10th.....any suggestions?
re: Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
 Oct 30 2007, 01:17:39 PM
"And since Mezz Row A overhangs Orchestra Row J, you may not be able to see much of the top half of the show because the overhang will be blocking."

Is this true?? So which would be the better seats....

Orch Row F
or
Mezz Row B

TKTS
 Oct 27 2007, 08:41:57 PM
It's me again...
Have any of the following been at TKTS recently....
Curtains
Mary Poppins
Cyrano de Bergerac

Cyrano de Bergerac
 Oct 27 2007, 08:29:22 PM
What's the word on Cyrano de Bergerac? Going to NY in a couple of weeks and may want to see this one.....comments???
re: Broadway this weekend
 Jan 9 2007, 05:16:10 PM
What shows are at TKTS right now??
Broadway this weekend
 Jan 9 2007, 05:12:15 PM
Hi! I was thinking of flying up this weekend to catch a couple of shows. (I found a really great e-saver from Asheville, NC.) Is there any hope for getting tickets to A Chorus Line or Les Mis?

What musicals have been at TKTS recently?

What are the rush (and student rush) possibilities for the shows listed above. Also interested in seeing Mary Poppins.

Can you help??

Orlando Premiere
 Nov 24 2005, 01:25:03 PM
I'm from a small town in western NC....had to travel 30 minutes east to see Rent last night. I thought it was amazing. After the movie, my friend asked if I had seen the family of 4 get up and walk out during la vie boheme. Apparantly, they were offended, but I was so engrossed in the film I didn't even see them leave.
I teach business courses to high school students. I have been telling them that I will give them extra credit if they go to see Rent this weekend and bring the ticket stub to

re: Rush tickets...
 Jul 4 2005, 11:15:04 PM
how's the lottery for spelling bee??
the light in the piazza
 Jul 4 2005, 11:14:01 PM
Does this show have a rush ticket policy or a lottery? Student tickets? I think I read somewhere you could only purchase 1 ticket per student ID. I am a student, but my travel partner is not. We're coming up next week and I really want to see this show!! Can anyone help?!
re: Things to do in NYC
 Jul 3 2005, 12:27:35 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm coming up next weekend. (July 7-12)
NLB on vaca??
 Jul 3 2005, 12:25:29 AM
I'm coming to NY next week. I was looking to get tickets for DRS, but I saw where NLB would not be performing July 3-9- i believe. That means my only opportunity to see him will be on Sunday, July 10th at the matinee. 1) is it worth seeing the show without him and B) if i get tickets for Sunday will I risk missing other leads since it is a matinee???
are nate and matt coming back?
 Jun 5 2005, 02:55:33 PM
I may have totally missed threads about this weeks ago, but Friday I saw where Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick were schedule to do Neil Simon's, The Odd Couple Oct.-Feb. limited run. This was on an ad I clicked on from the Yahoo homepage. Is this true?
re: Trump The Musical
 May 19 2005, 10:06:02 PM
I KNEW there would be a thread started about this the second Mr. Trump made the statement about the musical on the Apprentice Finale tonight! Puhleeezzz!!!! What an insult to theatre. He'll try anything to make a buck.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You