News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kmh5091

Member Name: kmh5091
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 23 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Anybody know why NONE of the listings on Stubhub show seat numbers?  Makes it kind of hard to gauge those tickets on there.  Are the seats on far end of the row, middle of the row, who knows?

Mar 23 2018, 09:59:12 AM

Megsamegatron said: "So I hope this works! (never added photos) - Here is the Google Link is need be

This first one is from my seat Orchestra Row C Seat 1 (a little in the aisle)

This second one is from my seat Dress Circle Row M Seat 103 (proud $40 per part seat)

For those interested, the DC seat hasphenomenal leg room!
"

This is the last row of th DC correct?  How did you find the view?  Too far back? Just right?  I'm trying to determine how far back I'm willing to go when purchasing tickets.  Thanks for the pictures!

Mar 22 2018, 02:58:24 PM

After discussing with friends/family, I'm looking for 3 tickets total at $199 or less.  If anyone in the thread has 3 or more they are returning in that range, please let me know! 

Mar 20 2018, 08:32:11 AM

They should DEFINITELY let you search by price point.  It's a pain to go in each day and click through EVERY date only to find $299 tickets.

Mar 19 2018, 04:28:47 PM

I'd like to find tickets 2 or 3 tickets for less than $199 per part, but have had little luck checking official Ticket Master.  I'm entering every Friday Forty as well, but wanted to put it out here in case anyone is looking to sell, or has extra tickets.  I'd coordinate in picking up/buying any tickets in that range from anyone on this board.

Mar 19 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Are these gobbled up as soon as you all post about being on TicketMaster?  

New to the thread, and desperately trying to find reasonable tickets to this show.  I've checked literally 90 seconds after seeing these posts, and am not seeing these tickets.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You