News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sigrun23

Member Name: Sigrun23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Jun 4 2018, 10:25:20 PM

Don’t know if it’s the right thread but I didn’t want to start a new one just for one thing. Can someone help me decipher whose are the autographs I marked with numbers? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar090OCn4kvJp1zABCZMPKlqcdLQ

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 30 2018, 05:41:56 PM

vampire musical said: "Sigrun23 said: "I desperately need to buy one ticket for this Saturday or Sunday as it’s the only time I’m going to be in NYC in foreseeable future. I know that I should just constantly check TM site to catch something cheaper but the problem is the site doesn’t work in my country. I always get an error and can’t even check if any tickets are available. Is anyone selling their tickets for these dates? Or maybe someone will be wi

May 30 2018, 04:13:03 AM
I desperately need to buy one ticket for this Saturday or Sunday as it’s the only time I’m going to be in NYC in foreseeable future. I know that I should just constantly check TM site to catch something cheaper but the problem is the site doesn’t work in my country. I always get an error and can’t even check if any tickets are available. Is anyone selling their tickets for these dates? Or maybe someone will be willing to buy them for me and transfer them (of course after I transfer them money)?
 Apr 27 2018, 05:01:27 AM

I have an orchestra seat X9 which I bought in February. Is it a good seat? I saw that there’s a pillar in the rear rows of orchestra and now I’m scared that it’ll obstruct my view. Can anyone say anything about view from that seat?

Is it possible to exchange ticket for a better one or do I need to return this one and buy a new?

And my biggest problem which prevents me from doing anything: every time I check the site I get the same error #10000. I can’t ev

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You