News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedShopofQ

WickedShopofQ Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedShopofQ
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Outer Critcs Circle Noms
 Apr 23 2007, 02:48:07 PM
Legally Blonde was snubbed. it should have gotten a ton more nominations. LBB and Jerry Mithchel for starters and the production itself is great. SPring Awakening should have gotten more acting nominations. Mary Poppins is a real joke i think. im not worried because the OCC usually dont match up with the actual Tony winners...or at least the nominations dont. RIchard Griffiths wasnt nominated last year...i mean hello!! Mary Poppins will not be as happy come tony nominations time...i guarantee it
re: Free AmEx Tickets
 Sep 5 2006, 03:25:40 PM
i was unable to do it so i asked my parents too and i forgot to tell the other that i had asked both of them and they both one!! two tix for drowsy and two tix for phantom. no i have to chose which i want!!!
re: Tony Performances Predictions
 May 31 2006, 07:25:23 PM
i agree with ljay889. When CAROLINE OR CHANGE performed, it wasTonya Pinkins by herself performing. She didnt Win. Anika Noni Rose DID win but was not featured in the performance. Also, its Felicia Fields, Sofia is her character's name
Tony Performances Predictions
 May 27 2006, 06:05:32 PM
The Color Purple- 'I'm Here'
The Wedding Singer- 'It's Your Wedding Day'
Jersey Boys- Some sort of Medley
The Drowsy Chaperone- 'Show Off' w/ a man in chair intro
The Pajama Game- 'There Once was a Man...'
Sweeney Todd- 'A Little Priest'
Threepenny Opera- not sure, dont know the show...

any opinions?

re: Anyone seen COLOR PURPLE?
 Dec 21 2005, 10:50:10 AM
I"M SEEING IT TONIGHT, I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!
re: What Props/Costumes do you own?
 Sep 29 2005, 07:58:14 PM
all i have is one of those cards from SPELLING BEE with a word and defintion on it that they give out during 'Pandimonium' i know i spellied that wrong
re: Imminent departures:(
 Sep 25 2005, 10:11:40 PM
personally, i dont think IN MY LIFE or LATIONOLAUGES will have a very long run, how long, who can say?
re: BC/EFA Flea Market!!! What did you get???
 Sep 25 2005, 07:25:19 PM
i have a question, after that Sondheim autogrpah went for $7000, i was wondering...how rare is his autograph becuase my parents got me one when they went to see the barrington stage company production of follies this summer with donna mckechnie among others. he was there closing night and my parents got him to sign their playbill. its also personalized with my time. how rare does he sign if that went for SOOO much?
re: All Shook Up's last show :(
 Sep 25 2005, 07:12:31 PM
i was there and was crying inside. it was so emotional. there is no reason for that show to be closing. oh well

my idea-they open in Memphis, who is with me?

Sep 25 2005, 06:38:50 PM
what a great festival. i got one of the autograph spelling bee number card(the yellow thing that they wear) and i am proud to say i won the autographed spelling bee dictionary that only the cast has, well besides me!!!!
 Sep 25 2005, 06:38:38 PM
what a great festival. i got one of the autograph spelling bee number card(the yellow thing that they wear) and i am proud to say i won the autographed spelling bee dictionary that only the cast has, well besides me!!!!
re: Hosts for the 2006 Tony Awards
 Sep 25 2005, 08:16:46 AM
after his win last year, and his major ability to host, my vote goes to...
BILLY CRYSTAL

re: HUGH JACKMAN - EMMY WINNER!!!!
 Sep 18 2005, 08:33:05 PM
which year did he win for? was it this last year or for when he won, because i would think it would be the more recent one but they showed a clip from 2004, whatever,congrats to him!

re: Broadway on Broadway
 Sep 17 2005, 10:25:58 PM
ummm, i beleive it was posted on playbill.com, but since the actually BOB website doesnt list it, it could eith be a mistake, a last minute change, or they might not be performing and someone from they show (Patti or Michael probably) may be introducing another performance. i think they would consider that a "sneak peek", just a guess though
 Sep 17 2005, 10:25:54 PM
ummm, i beleive it was posted on playbill.com, but since the actually BOB website doesnt list it, it could eith be a mistake, a last minute change, or they might not be performing and someone from they show (Patti or Michael probably) may be introducing another performance. i think they would consider that a "sneak peek", just a guess though
 Sep 16 2005, 06:26:24 PM
and also, im happy because i dont have to get there til like 10 30 because i have passes for the bleachers. Im real excited, it might be on the side, but they are pretty close and you can see the performers getting ready before they go onstage.

sorry to everyone who has to go earlier

Sep 16 2005, 06:21:14 PM
just to defend myself Yankeefan, im 150% positive that Jen Barnhart was kate monster last year. i saw them not only perform it once, but 3 times, one for rehearsal purposes and then twice during the show (camera problems, they actually had to do it a lot) and Stephanie D'Abruzzo was NOT there any of the times. and still, most of the times when leads are there, it is to promote an upcoming show (Idina in Wicked the 1st time and Sutton) im not saying that leads dont go, because they do quite often
 Sep 14 2005, 07:41:25 PM
actually, a lot of understudies do perform during BROADWAY ON BROADWAY. this will be my 3rd year going and both have had lead understudies (Tracy turnblad and Kate monster to name a few) and im sure there has been more
Babes in Arms
 Sep 14 2005, 04:17:06 PM
what is this show about? is it a good show for a high school to do? what parts are there for boys? my school is doing it in april and i just want to get prepared

thanks!

re: Sara Ramirez on XM
 Sep 10 2005, 08:05:03 AM
i love Downstage Center interviews. my personal favorite was probably sutton foster and her stroy to get to broadway. it was wuit funny how her first bow on broadway was just by coincidence next to her brother (in Grease). also, i love the daily playlists. i once submitted one called PLACES:FACT OR FICTION and he played it! it included songs like America, One Shorty Day, and Solla Sollew, and others. it was cool.

when did the sara ramirez interview first air?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You