News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Keylargo17

Member Name: Keylargo17
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Becoming Nancy Previews/Performances Atlanta
 Sep 23 2019, 02:44:05 PM

I went this weekend to a matinee - it was good but not great. First time at the Alliance - the theater is beautiful. The set/stage was really neat but the show itself had some microphone issues and felt a little incomplete. In my very unprofessional opinion, I felt like there was some definite star power on stage but the show was just wasn't quite it - I still enjoyed it. The theater was probably 2/3rds empty - I did expect to see more of a crowd but it was the matinee so maybe that

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Aug 22 2019, 03:03:25 PM

I wasn't in town in time to do rush/SRO tickets but I waited it out at the StubHub location near Broadway and was able to snag a single ticket, orchestra row Q on Thursday 8/15 for less than $90. If I had waited longer, they ended up dropping down to $65ish leading right up to the show. Unsure if it was a fluke night or what, but my seat was great and the StubHub people were nice and had a coupon available. You do have to toe the line of potentially not getting a seat, but it worked out i

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Feb 24 2019, 10:34:54 AM

Tampa season kickoff invite came (twice, the first time with a misprint), and is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory golden ticket themed. I can’t figure out how to insert an image but it states “Get ready for an evening full of pure imagination with hilarious SiriusXM On Broadway radio host Christine Pedi plus live performances from Broadway shows coming to The Straz next season!” and “Whimsical desserts, fizzy lifting drinks & a chance to meet the performers.&

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You