News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for griffin24

Member Name: griffin24
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BEETLEJUICE Reviews
 Oct 13 2019, 08:11:33 AM

Im looking at. booking this and ive found an aisle seat row U for $69. Do you think this will be alright seat?

Discount Codes
 Sep 28 2019, 02:45:38 PM

I am coming over to bway at Christmas 18-24 and I was just wondering if you think there will be discount codes still during this period for Beetlejuice or Tootsie

COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
 Aug 30 2019, 09:48:22 AM

I wonder how the set will transfer because the Gielgud is much more narrower then the Jacobs. They might tweak some bits to fill the stage more hopefully! Otherwise it will look very empty lol

Moulin Rouge (pro) reviews
 Aug 30 2019, 07:24:15 AM

DramaTeach said: "Sat in the very last row of the mezz which are the $99 seats and you do miss stuff that's happening on the catwalk. Since there's nobody behind you, you can technically sit on top of the seat (although I'm sure it's not officially allowed). There were people doing it."

I cant find those seats on Ticketmaster. Where did you gets those seats?

Aug 30 2019, 07:22:19 AM

bwayphreak234 said: "The OBCR sounds truly spectacular in my opinion."

It really does! The stuff that they're doing with the medleys ares so so cool!  Elephant love medley is amazing

Aug 30 2019, 07:08:28 AM

Has anyone sat in the partial view seats in the stalls? They are the cheapest at $99 exc fees! Ive had a listen to the recording and they have done some clever stuff with the songs 

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 Aug 27 2019, 11:15:39 AM

singer234 said: "Unfortunately, that’s the busiest time of year for Broadway. You’ll still have to get there very early. But also look at how the show is doing in Dec. It’s still doing incredibly well without having resorted to any sort of stunt casting but it isn’t selling out every night anymore. Finding affordable tickets is not impossible."

Thank you! Should I wake up early and rush or book in advance? I have seen some offers

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 Aug 27 2019, 09:03:09 AM

Im going to New York from 18th December and I want to rush Mean Girls. I bet it will be really cold then so will this mean it is less busy? What do you recommend

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You