News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for perfectforyou1012

perfectforyou1012 Profile Photo
Member Name: perfectforyou1012
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jeremy Jordan vs. Aaron Tveit
 Jun 7 2012, 07:11:41 PM
See, I've never understood that. I was fortunate enough to see Catch Me If You Can and I really enjoyed it. I think Aaron Tveit played the part just as wonderful as the next guy. I think the main problem with the show was the book. I feel as though the book was the weakest link of the show. Aaron did the best he could with the material he was given, and I really enjoyed his performance (Goodbye had me in tears, just sayin').
I'm not sure of Jeremy Jordan in that role, though. I feel sort of

Jeremy Jordan vs. Aaron Tveit
 Jun 7 2012, 04:32:28 PM
I think both young men are incredibly talented; however, I do agree with the comment of not comparing them. Why do we have to compare them?
I think that they are both very versatile and both super talented. Jeremy Jordan with Clyde, Jack, Tony and his role in Joyful Noise. Aaron with Hairspray, Wicked, Next to Normal, RENT, CMIYC, and his roles in Howl and Les Mis. They're both spectacular performers, they both have incredible voices, and wonderful acting ability. They don't need to be comp

Aaron Tveit..snubbed..again!
 May 6 2011, 08:23:07 PM
I, unfortunately, never got to see him as Gabe in Next to Normal, so I don't think my opinion on whether or not he deserved a Tony nom for that role really matters, but I DID see him in Catch Me and I thought he was absolutely incredible. I'm not a "crazy obsessed fangirl" and I'm not freaking out that he didn't get nominated, but I think he deserved it. Even if you didn't like the show, or his character, or the songs, or whatever, you cannot deny the fact that he is amazingly talented and how i
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You