News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jessjess2

Member Name: jessjess2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CHAPLIN IS NOT CLOSING-JUST A RUMOUR
 Oct 23 2012, 09:20:05 AM
Chaplin was Amazing! Except for the critics that gave it a thumbs down, everyone else (and I mean EVERYONE else) is writing fantastic reviews about it.
theatre questions
 Oct 22 2012, 09:51:39 AM
Regarding yourr question about Broadway,
Chaplin was amazing! You can get discounts on www.BroadwayBox.com

You didn't mention if you prefer Broadway shows or musicals?

For shows: Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf was very very good. but it's a dramamtic story that is tough at times. Same for 'the Heiress'. I saw War Horse last year and we really enjoyed it.

For Musicals: I would recommend Chaplin and Newsies. Bring It On - is a fun and light broadway musical(based on t

Annie Preview Thread
 Oct 22 2012, 09:42:23 AM
We saw Annie during the first week of previews and to be honest, we were a bit disappointed. For those who have seen the original movie, the show just doesn't have the same magical, special, and fun feeling. Annie the actress is talented, but her voice is a but off and pitchy at the high notes. The show just lacked the excitement of the movie...
Virginia Woolf Discounts
 Oct 22 2012, 09:38:07 AM
not quite better.. look again. theatermania say 'tickets from $49.50' but those are only for very select rear-mezzanine until October 21, 2012 (which was yesterday). All other prices are the same as Broadwaybox, which even has a discount for a longer period of time.

be careful with this, lots of websites easily say 'save up to $$$'.. when they don't really have those prices available.

The show was great, intense and dramatic. I bought discount tickets through Broadwaybox, and

NYTIX Annual Membership?
 Sep 7 2012, 01:04:59 AM
yeah.. I know what you mean..
maybe it's a sign you need to try something new :)

try using www.BroadwayBox.com they are completely free and have discounts to all of the shows. I also get their email updates for free.. I saw Chaplin this week and it was amazing! I used their BroadwayBox code and saved 32% on each ticket

enjoy!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You