News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Theatre Cyns

Member Name: Theatre Cyns
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TAKE ME OUT will be using Yondr pouches
 Mar 6 2020, 12:59:37 PM

SonofRobbieJ said: "Theatre Cyns said: "Not that it matters, but for what it’s worth in the context of this discussion, I’m a 51 year-old woman who doesn’t spend every minute of the day with her phone. Not a boomer but not a millennial either. ? I just don’t like the idea of the theater deciding that I’m not responsible enough with my own legal property to act appropriately (ESPECIALLY given that a minority of people do the thing that this is su

Mar 5 2020, 03:13:46 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "Theatre Cyns said: "Not that it matters, but for what it’s worth in the context of this discussion, I’m a 51 year-old woman who doesn’t spend every minute of the day with her phone. Not a boomer but not a millennial either. ? I just don’t like the idea of the theater deciding that I’m not responsible enough with my own legal property to act appropriately (ESPECIALLY given that a minority of people do the thing that this is suppo

Mar 5 2020, 02:52:49 PM

Not that it matters, but for what it’s worth in the context of this discussion, I’m a 51 year-old woman who doesn’t spend every minute of the day with her phone. Not a boomer but not a millennial either. 😊 I just don’t like the idea of the theater deciding that I’m not responsible enough with my own legal property to act appropriately (ESPECIALLY given that a minority of people do the thing that this is supposed to be stopping).

And, heck, I know I’

Mar 5 2020, 01:08:41 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "I can't believe I have to say this. But it does not matter one iota how much money you paid for your ticket. It doesn't mean you're entitled to film a show, it doesn't mean you're entitled to take photos, it doesn't mean you're exempt from the rules every single person who paid to be there has to follow. Once you buy that ticket, you're required to follow the rules set forth by the THEATER, not your own. Otherwise you're just

Mar 5 2020, 10:23:01 AM

The subject of Yondr pouches is one that gets my Irish up. I'm an adult, I've paid a lot of money for the ticket I'm using, and I don't expect to be treated like a child just because a MINORITY of people can't be trusted to follow the rules laid out when you go to the theater. 

I've been to two shows (both stand-up shows, not Broadway theater) where they insisted on the Yondr pouches. At the first there were people who got pouches that were ripped so their

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You