News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wickedrose06

wickedrose06 Profile Photo
Member Name: wickedrose06
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Why Musicals SHOULD be VIDEOTAPED
 Nov 13 2005, 11:45:31 PM
I dunno, this Doug fella seems to be a Theatre Hitler in the making. He's all about the money, in all his posts, it's virtually all he talks about. I feel like he's trying to start a new market just so he can overtake it. The whole thing sounds sketchy to me. Personally i'd rather pay the almost 60 dollar bus ticket to New York, plus the almost 100 dollar show ticket, rather then the four or five bucks it costs to rent the dvd. That's the price i pay for my good, quality, live entertainment, tha
re: Most Exciting Numbers/Moments From A Musical?
 Nov 13 2005, 11:33:48 PM
When the cast from RENT is lined up on the stage and there is a hole where Angel was...so sad.

My loyalty to Wicked remains:
The very first time Kristin came down in her bubble
The second Idina began rising into the air for Defying Gravity...literally pushed back in my seat.

Gypsy- Whenever Bernadette would sing Curtain up, Light the Lights, or Rose's Turn when she sang "Everything's coming up Roses!"

Thoroughly Modern Milly National Tour
 Nov 13 2005, 11:23:43 PM
Anyone see the national tour that's going around yet? I'm seeing it in May i believe in Delaware and i just want to know who to look out for or what to look forward to....it'll be my first time!!
re: Broadway Meets Country in November 12 Benefit with Menzel, Peters, Stok
 Nov 13 2005, 11:20:37 PM
Country and Broadway...what could be better? I'd have loved to see Trace singing My Funny Valentine! I saw him just a few months ago at our state fair and he rocked. But seeing him sing that song, which i have Kristin singing, woulda been great! I don't know if i could have listened to anyone else sing Fancy, Reba is one of my favorites, and she did it so well when i saw her live! Billy Currington gets on my nerves, i think it's b/c he did a song with Shania that was annoying and i don't like he
re: Any news on LEGALLY BLONDE/YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN?
 Sep 27 2005, 01:12:17 AM
I have heard of something where Ever After is concerned, just that they'll be doing it, and Legally Blonde is slated to hit broadway in 2007, heard it from Jerry Mitchell who is going to be choreographing it, he was at BC/EFA.
re: Still I Can't Be Still re-release?
 Sep 27 2005, 01:08:52 AM
Ebay!! I got it for like, five bucks! No cover art, but i printed it from a picture i found on the comp. No where near where i live could i find her CD's anywhere. So i bought 'Here' from Ebay too. I like Here, but Still I Can't Be Still is so eclectic and so not something i'd normally listen to, so when i'm in a funky or wierd mood, i like put her in. I love Plant Z and All of the Above...i think that's the title.
re: BC/EFA Flea Market!!! What did you get???
 Sep 26 2005, 12:15:35 AM
I am so excited i actually get to participate in this type of thread, i live about 3 hours away so i'm always the one who "wished so bad they could go!"

But i did! And the most amazing part was meeting Norbert, Anthony, Tracie who was so sweet! And Patrick....talk about some gorgeous baby blues.
Autographs:
Patrick Wilson
David Hyde Pierce
Tim Curry
Tracie Thoms (so nice! i almost missed Anthony b/c he was getting pictures done and she made sure he got to me!)
No

re: Lyrics that have always bugged you
 Sep 1 2005, 01:37:57 AM
I did too
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You