News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for actor51678

actor51678 Profile Photo
Member Name: actor51678
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: GYPSY, PATTI & THE GAYS: HILARIOUS!
 Aug 1 2007, 03:56:49 PM
SCORE!
re: GYPSY, PATTI & THE GAYS: HILARIOUS!
 Aug 1 2007, 03:47:13 PM
I'm a fan of Patti's, gay, hot, AND I was there on Sunday night. What do I win?
re: Favorite OffBway show?
 Oct 29 2005, 10:42:26 PM
Now: See What I Wann See. One of the more moving and thought provoking shows I've seen lately.

Then: Nunsense A-Men

re: Your Favorite Performances
 Oct 17 2005, 11:40:50 AM
Betty Buckley in Sunset Blvd. Mary Louise Parker in Proof. Antonio Banderas in Nine. Kevin Kline in Henry IV. Fiona Shaw in Medea (chilling, I had nightmares). Al Pacino in Salome, The Reading (odd character choice, but awesome to see HIM).
re: Ethical question - taking one picture with a cell phone/camera at a pro
 Oct 17 2005, 10:20:09 AM
It's rude. It's distracting. It's selfish. It's wrong.
re: What happens to Shelby in STEEL MAGNOLIAS? (Possible spoilers)
 Oct 17 2005, 10:06:01 AM
I acutally prefer the movie to the play. I've seen it onstage three times, two amateur productions and the recent Broadway revival and I felt ALL productions missed the emotional mark in one way or another. I didn't go to see the play with any expectations of the brilliant performances in the movie, how can you compare really, but I couldn't help but feel let down. I think that the Broadway production did well with the funnier side of the story, but had difficulty navigating to the more serious
re: Incredibly UNDERRATED Overtures..
 Oct 14 2005, 10:36:45 AM
I enjoy the overture to Carousel.
re: Meeting Patti LuPone
 Oct 14 2005, 10:22:53 AM
I waited for her after Master Class, I was primed and ready with my pen, playbill, and copy of the play. She came out and the crowd, of course, surrounded her. Eyes glazed over, I thrust my pen and playbill at her, which she signed...I then traded playbill for published script and pushed that in front of her...to which she looked at and then looked away. I had the smile of a loon on my face just held the script out to her...She looked at me, said something to the effect of "I don't" and then jus
re: Most Unique Musical You've Ever Seen?
 Oct 14 2005, 10:18:09 AM
Into the Woods
re: Nine
 Oct 14 2005, 10:09:06 AM
I saw the revival from the front row...It's one of my favorite theater experiences thus far, and I've seen my fair share of shows. I though that the production was gorgeous, Antonio Banderas was amazing, as were ALL of the women. It's a great show, I just wish I had seen it again before it closed.
re: Care to guess?
 Jul 25 2005, 04:34:25 PM
Curtains, the Kander and Ebb murder mystery musical.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You