News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for melinda2

melinda2 Profile Photo
Member Name: melinda2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: calling all movin out fans!!
 Aug 30 2005, 11:41:15 AM
Hi YankeesFan175, James Fox started with MO in April this year by doing a few of the shows on Broadway and, after a brief break due to other commitments, has been with tour since then. I think that Matt Wilson quit the tour in Dallas. Darren is still in the show and is now alternating with James.
If you'd like to know more there's lots of info about Mr Fox on his website at www.jamesfox.biz

re: calling all movin out fans!!
 Aug 30 2005, 08:35:28 AM
Movin' Out is different and that's what makes it so great. The dance is amazing and the band are awesome. The new pianoman on the tour, James Fox is proving to be a real new talent too. Catch it if you can!

re: Movin' Out
 Jul 31 2005, 06:48:10 AM
I'm from the UK and I saw Movin' Out in New York. It is a fantastic show, so full of energy it leaves you breathless just watching!

Recently James Fox, a singer/songwriter/musician from Wales (more info at www.jamesfox.biz) has joined the show as a 'Pianoman'. His debut on Broadway was astonishingly good and his awesome voice and piano playing skills went down a storm. James is now on tour with the show and is alternating the pianoman role with Irishman Darren Holden. See it if you

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You