News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for billy elliot

Member Name: billy elliot
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: THE WEDDING SINGER CLOSING!!!!
 Nov 19 2006, 09:55:23 AM
Sad to see it go before i got a chance to see it
re: Idina/Kerry Oliver Question
 Oct 6 2006, 08:36:24 AM
Elena's good but has been missing a lot of performances
 Oct 5 2006, 06:41:47 AM
Kerry Ellis is amazing, her Fantine in Mis was out of this world
 Oct 4 2006, 09:52:21 AM
Yes i would expect both to be nominated.
re: New Wicked Forum
 Oct 3 2006, 01:48:15 PM
Gala performance of Wicked in the West End Wednesday evening in aid of Children In Need. Should be fun and a good cause.

re: New Wicked Forum
 Oct 2 2006, 06:03:13 AM
Maybe it's wishfull thinking!! Be good to see it in Vegas though
New Wicked Forum
 Sep 30 2006, 01:05:59 PM
LOOKS GOOD!!!
re: Michael Ball joins Les Mis?
 Feb 17 2006, 05:06:17 AM
Michael Ball as JVJ, suddenly the world is a happy place again!!
Travis
 Dec 16 2005, 04:34:14 PM
GOOD LUCK to Travis who will make his debut on Monday night, i'm sure that he will be an excellent addition and live up to the amazingly high standards set by our very own "Fantastic Four"

Steve

THE NEW SHOW!!!!!
 Dec 5 2005, 06:34:54 PM
Hi everyone, just returned from this evening performance with the new cast and can i just say WOW!!!
I don't know how they have done it but it's like watching a new and BETTER show There are so many changes i would be here all night writing a full review and as i have a train to catch in the early morning to sadly go home after what has been an amazing "Billy" weekend i will leave the reviews to the fellow board members i was with tonight. So over to you WestEndFan2, Electricity and Hok

Billyday!!!
 Dec 4 2005, 10:20:17 AM
Well i suppose it's the end of an era but what a fantastic finish the original cast gave us.
Leaving "Billyday" aside briefly, the weekend started for me with a Friday evening visit to Billy and was delighted to find George was performing along with Brad. Gillian stood in for Haydn so i finally got to see her and she certainly didn't disappoint with a real earthy performance and her singing was particualy splendid, she reminded me of Julie Walters in the way she portrayed Mrs Wilkinson. The

Goodbye and Hello!!
 Dec 2 2005, 03:28:55 AM
Just a quick word to say GOODBYE to all those who have recently left or are due to leave the show. You have all been amazing and given us such great memories to treasure. You will be very sadly missed and the very best of luck in your next choosen path.

To all those due to start in the show a big HELLO and welcome onboard the West End's hottest show. You have some pretty big shoes to fill but i'm sure are more than up to it. Looking forward to seeing you all perform over the coming mon

AWARD!!
 Nov 29 2005, 06:59:26 AM
Can i also add, albeit rather belatedly, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone associated with the show on winning the award last night. This award is richly deserved and a great credit to those people who work so hard so we can enjoy this amazing show.
WELL DONE to one and all
Steve

James' Award
 Nov 27 2005, 02:01:08 PM
Well done to James, great to see him pick up his award and a nice speech as well!
Also good to see Liam and George get a mention as well as really any of them could have won and it would have been just as throughally deserved.
Nice one James.

Steve

re: Best Set You've Ever Seen?
 Nov 25 2005, 11:49:35 AM
OPPS!! Didn't read the title properly!!!
Best set then would have to be WICKED with LES MIS and PHANTOM just behind.

Steve

re: Best Set You've Ever Seen?
 Nov 25 2005, 11:47:09 AM
Best show ever seen?
Well in reverse:

5-WICKED
4-WEST SIDE STORY
3-BLOOD BROTHERS

=1-LES MISERABLES & BILLY ELLIOT THE MUSICAL

Steve

OCR
 Nov 24 2005, 06:43:36 PM
It would be absolute madness to change the lyrics of the OCR, the majority of people who will buy it anyway will have been to see the show.

Steve

OCR
 Nov 24 2005, 06:41:57 PM
KEEP THE OCR AS IT SHOULD BE

re: Where did ALW go wrong?
 Nov 23 2005, 07:42:19 PM
Yeah i'll give you Cats is dreadful!! I think that's more down to the stupid idea rather than ALW's music.

re: Where did ALW go wrong?
 Nov 23 2005, 07:35:23 PM
I don't think he ever did go wrong. I think it just became trendy to slate his shows, in my opinion there's not an awful lot wrong with shows like Sunset, Whistle and WIW. Also The Beautiful Game had some wonderful numbers in it.

Steve

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You