News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rosiecabaret

rosiecabaret Profile Photo
Member Name: rosiecabaret
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Most Emotionally Satisfying Showtunes?
 Jan 5 2007, 03:00:39 AM
I agree with all of these songs! Great choices, I have two more to add that I havn't seen.

1) Unusual Way- Nine
2) The Word of Your Body- Spring Awakening

re: Spring Awakening love
 Jan 2 2007, 01:33:41 PM
I'm most likely going to see this show this Saturday. Is there a student rush for every show of Spring Awakening? I got confused when I found out Les Miserables was only student rush Tuesday- Thursday so I am just making sure that I could get student rush for a Saturday show. If anyone can tell me that would be grannndd!
re: Little Mermaid Casting??
 Jul 31 2006, 11:53:43 PM
lol i would too!
re: Little Mermaid Casting??
 Jul 31 2006, 01:04:36 PM
thanks guys

i hope the casting for ariel is good. that would be such a fun role to play!

Little Mermaid Casting??
 Jul 29 2006, 08:45:16 PM
Don't hate me for asking because I'm sure this has been posted before but have they had auditions for the Little Mermaid yet and if so who is playing Ariel?
re: Catchiest score ever?
 Jun 29 2006, 11:57:02 PM
Oh man, Cabaret is one of the catchiest scores I've ever heard. When I was in it, I would wake up every morning to Wilkommen haha!
re: Leaving The Piazza
 Jun 29 2006, 06:52:15 PM
I just saw this show last weekend at it was AMAZING! I talked to Victoria after the show and she came out with stuff from her dressing room, she was late cleaning it out. I felt so bad because it's a great show with amazing talent and I don't want it to close!
re: The next movie to turn musical?
 Jun 27 2006, 02:24:38 PM
Mean Girls the musical! hahaha!
re: re: re: Most annoying songs
 Jun 27 2006, 02:23:09 PM
Day by Day from Godspell. Can't stand it whatsoever.
re: Weird and/or Random Broadway References
 Jun 27 2006, 11:01:26 AM
The wierdest one I saw was recent. I just saw a movie with Christian Bale called American Psycho (the name speaks for itself) and he's obsessed with Les Mis in it, he has posters in his bathroom and stuff haha!
re: pet peeves in theatre
 Jun 26 2006, 04:08:18 PM
People singing along. I had a guy next to me at the Les MIs tour singing along to On My Own... I elbowed him a little bit and he stopped haha!
Re:Stage Door
 Jun 26 2006, 01:12:01 AM
I actually just saw DRS and Piazza this weekend and went to the stage door for both. I met Katie Clarke, Aaron Lazar and Victoria Clark and they were all fantastic. Katie is so adorable and genuinely sweet and Victoria is very encouraging and my friend and I talked to her for about 10 minutes and she was great! Aaron was pretty funny and chill. At DRS I met Greg Jbara (he was awesome, sucha a nice guy) Lucille Arnaz and Jonathan Pryce and they were all great!! I had such a great experience with
Show Lottery info?
 Jun 22 2006, 12:55:46 AM
Hey everyone! This is a question about the lottery for shows. I'm going to NYC this weekend to see my first Broadway show and I also want to see another one and I heard about the lottery that you can enter. What are the odds of winning the tickets for oh.. let's say, Spamalot?
re: Worst show to hit Broadway.....
 Jun 21 2006, 02:32:11 PM
There are probably a few songs that are okay in Bat Boy, but the production I saw just made me and everyone I was with very uncomfortable. Traumatizing experience I suppose. lol
re: Congratulations to BEAUTY & THE BEAST!!
 Jun 21 2006, 01:09:31 PM
Yayy! Congrats. I absolutely adore this show. Belle is my dream role *sigh* lol!
re: 3 shows this summer
 Jun 21 2006, 01:08:33 PM
Have you seen Dirty Rotten Scoundrels yet?
re: Worst show to hit Broadway.....
 Jun 21 2006, 01:07:13 PM
Bat Boy, not sure if it was on Broadway or not (I should probably know that lol) but I HATED that show.
re: The Most Embarassing Thing You've Ever Had To Do Onstage?
 Jun 19 2006, 11:07:20 PM
The most embarassing thing for me was sort of recent. I played Rosie ( a Kit Kat Girl) in my schools production of Cabaret and it was just a little embarassing being really risque in front of my family when they came to see it... twice... eek! lol!
re: What's next for Piazza's Katie Clarke?
 Jun 19 2006, 03:43:21 PM
Lose 10-20 pounds? Have any of you ever heard that the camera adds 10 pounds????
re: What's next for Piazza's Katie Clarke?
 Jun 19 2006, 01:02:50 PM
I thought Katie Clarke was good as Clara!!! I hope she goes on to do great things
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You