News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tarzan590

tarzan590 Profile Photo
Member Name: tarzan590
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

spamalot seating partial view
 Jun 2 2006, 03:38:03 PM
I just got my tickets last night. i am sitting in orchestra row h patial view seat 20-22. I wanted to know how obstructed these seats are and what is it about these seats that makes them partial view.
also on a different note. Is the cast of the show still very funny of has it died down since the original cast has left? thanks so much.

re: Greg Jbara's Finger, a Showstopping Moment @ Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
 May 15 2006, 03:23:56 PM
my friend was there and said it was the best moment of live theater for because like it was said it really makes you appreciate live theater. she also said that the rest of the cast was so good espically sara and norbert sice it was her second time but norbert ansd sara were out last time we saw it.
re: Rear Mezz Richard Rodgers - Tarzan
 May 13 2006, 01:22:02 PM
deffinately go for the reat mezz i sat in row d of the rear and i liked them much better you can see everything
re: tarzan and dirty rotten scoundrels reviews
 May 6 2006, 04:39:15 PM
i went to the mattinee
tarzan and dirty rotten scoundrels reviews
 May 4 2006, 09:47:11 PM
ok so last week on april 26 2006 i went and saw dirty rotten scoundrels and let me tell you i laughed from the moment it started till the monment it ended. So we got to the theatre and i loked up on the board and saw that sara and norbert were both out. I was pissed at first b/c they are my favorites in the show but then when i saw there understrudies I was so taken away by the hysterical performances they gave. I saw jason gillman as freddy and let me tell you he is so funny i think he was just
tarzan
 May 2 2006, 08:40:28 PM
are seats in the front mezz good?

tarzan music and seats
 May 2 2006, 08:15:30 PM
i am going to go see tarzan tommorow and i am sitting in mezz row d and i want to know if they are good seats also are the songs on the movie cd the same as the songs in the show thanks
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You