News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mistygracie

mistygracie Profile Photo
Member Name: mistygracie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Dream Cast for film Version of Aida
 Aug 14 2007, 08:47:26 PM
Phantommag, I Love your choice of Jacob Young for Ramades! I think Jacob is really awesome & is my favorite actor!
All My Children Dream Musical Scene
 Jun 16 2007, 09:50:12 AM
Hi! Last Thursday, on All My Children, there was a "Dream" episode, where every character had a dream. In one of the dreams, there was a little musical dance number called "eEverybody wants to be a Martin"! I thought it was the highlight of the show, and very Cute! Here's a youtube clip of it:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=433IaIHBO2U

re: Today's Birthdays 12/12
 Dec 12 2006, 12:20:39 AM
Happy Birthday!!!
Photo Coverage: Farewell Party for Beauty's Lumiere Jacob Young
 Aug 24 2006, 10:39:44 AM
I Love all the pics!!! Many Thanks to Ben Strothmann for the Beautiful pics! Jacob looked soo gorgeous and wish him all the best!

re: My love and appreciation for Jacob Young
 Aug 20 2006, 09:41:56 AM
Jacob's last performance in Beauty and the Beast! I like to just congratulate him on a great run as Lumiere Wishing him all the Best! I just adore him!
 Aug 16 2006, 12:49:39 AM
Hi CurtainPullDowner! Please like to ask what Grey Gardens is about! Sounds really Cool! Thanks!
 Aug 16 2006, 12:47:38 AM
I just found this cute story:)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/v-echo/story/442733p-372904c.html

"Frances Bean Cobain, who turns 14 next Friday, has a taste for Broadway- or at least one of its stars. Courtney Love's daughter got an autograph from "Beauty and the Beast"(and "All My Children" hunk) Jacob Young last week, and told him it was her 12th time seeing the show."

Aug 16 2006, 12:04:24 AM
lol! Sorry, I can't help it! lol!
My love and appreciation for Jacob Young
 Aug 15 2006, 11:58:25 PM
Speaking as a fan, I Love Jacob Young!!! I watch him everyday on AMC and Love Craig's interview with him! I once got to take a pic with him at last year's Super Soap Weekend at the MGM Studios in Disneyworld. He was really Sweet and Handsome young man. I'm glad that I least get to see him everyday on tv, and hope I hear he does more work on Broadway! I just love him.
re: BWW TV: Jacob Young: Burning The Candle At Both Ends
 Jul 26 2006, 12:33:20 AM
Craig, thanks soo much for this really Great interview with Jacob!!!! I Love Jacob!!!! I watch All My Children, just to watch him as JR, and I'm completely in awe of him! He's soo Cute and Talented, and I'm happy that he is doing soo well in Beauty and the Beast! What a Cutie!:)
Jacob Young Radio and Tv interview on June 11th!!!
 Jun 9 2006, 09:08:23 AM
Hi!!! I'm a big time Jacob Young fan!!! I try to catch him everyday on All My Children since I'm unable to see him on Broadway At the Broadway news, section, Jacob will be interviewed by Radio host Paul Cavalconte from the radio station CD101.9(101.9FM) on June 11th and WABC Eyewitness News(channel 7) will be interviewed also on June 11th in the 9am hr.

Please like to ask if someone from NY can tape the News interview for me? I'd be glad to pay for a

re: All My Children's Jacob Young Makes Broadway Debut as Lumiere in Beauty
 May 21 2006, 10:48:08 AM
I posted a very positive review of Jacob's performance at another topic board I made about Jacob! You can click to the Link! I've heard mainly from a few that watched Jacob, that he is doing a pretty good job, and considering this is his first time on Broadway, that's pretty great!
re: Beauty and the beast tony performance
 May 21 2006, 10:38:08 AM
Hi! Will the current cast of Beauty and the Beast be at this year's Tonys? Thanks!
re: All My Children's Jacob Young on Beauty and the Beast!
 May 17 2006, 11:36:28 PM
Hi!!! I really appreciate everyone's wonderful replies!!! Thanks!!!

LumBabsfan! I love your nickname for Jacob: "baby Jake"! That is sooo Sweet! I hope you get to see him backstage before his run ends on Beauty and the Beast!

Wayman_Wong! Thanks soo much for that link to that PlayBill interview, and also to HughE2030, for that link to the pics of the crowd and Jacob! That was really Cool!

All My Children's Jacob Young on Beauty and the Beast!
 May 14 2006, 11:37:27 PM
Hi! This is my very first time posting here, and just like to say that I'm a big fan of actor Jacob Young, and I watch him everyday on All My Children! I really wish I could go see him on Broadway's Beauty and the Beast but sadly I can't go see him since I live far! but I want to post a really great review from a fan who watched him on Saturday 05/13:)

" I took my daughter and 7 year old granddaughter to see the show Sat. Jacob did an excellent

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You