News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RacerX

RacerX Profile Photo
Member Name: RacerX
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Shrek? Could it?
 May 7 2009, 11:23:16 AM
Tourism is actually half the factor. Half of the Tony voters are from out of state, representing theatres from across the country, and considering Shrek's road conference presentation was the best that's ever been, there's a very good chance it wins.

Shrek is much better than most high school drama kids think.

re: Shrek on the View...
 Feb 17 2009, 12:26:20 PM
Personally I thought it was pretty darn awesome. Looks like they had to do some funky cuts of the music to make the songs work, and it seems like the haters are all in high school & hate anything that isn't performed by themselves so no one actually cares about your opinion anyway. Have a great day!!!
re: Brief Thoughts On SHREK Press Preview 12/12/08
 Dec 13 2008, 10:54:39 AM
It's far from a trainwreck in most people's opinion. I in fact loved it as well as the rest of the audience. And the show isn't half full- it's sold out every night. My friend who is an usher said it's been full since the beginning of the holiday season.

And why would anyone want a show to close right now? There's plenty doing that in January. Anyone wanting a Broadway show to close right now obviously doesn't care about theatre or has a major grudge against the industry.

re: The 20 Million Dollar Flop
 Nov 19 2008, 10:51:11 AM
Wow. Someone's still a little angry for not being cast in their high school play.

re: Any SHREK news from last night?
 Aug 15 2008, 04:37:07 AM
Ummm can I just play devil's advocate and point out that you don't even know the cast? I find it incredibly difficult to take your review to heart when you don't even know that Chris Sieber plays Lord Farquaad. Sieber is a TONY nominee and has been in a ton of Broadway shows. You didn't even mention Brian in your review who, since you probably don't know, played Shrek who is the lead- he played the ogre.

I saw the invited dress two nights ago and for the most part was very impressed.

re: Cody, Everman, Greer, Hoch, O'Donnell, Simard and More Join SHREK Cast
 Apr 22 2008, 04:56:41 PM
Actually Ben is in the show- he's the Shrek standby.

Sometimes swings and standbys aren't named on first cast lists.

re: 'My Broadway Debut' on CBS
 Jun 2 2006, 12:18:48 AM
Good idea, man. such a good idea.

how's the view from up there?

ON YOUR HIGH HORSE AND ALL

re: 'My Broadway Debut' on CBS
 Jun 1 2006, 08:15:13 PM
Easily the best female so far was Kate on Tuesday. She showed maturity with a hint of sultry sexiness (not to mention her great range). The camera ate her up as well. The other girls haven't shown that same pizazz as her; as for the girl who did/didn't forget her lyrics- no excuses. This is a one-time shot; don't screw up. Crap happens; don't blame it on your forgetfulness. I have friends who have lost loved ones and performed the same day. Kinda puts everything in perspective...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You