News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FMF

Member Name: FMF
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway...Disney
 Jun 12 2008, 03:50:41 PM
I made a stage version of Enchanted at my school last month, it turned out pretty well.
re: The Bears are here!!!
 Jan 31 2008, 05:55:47 PM
Does anybody know which character of The Little Mermaid did they choose? Or any pics?
XANADU TICKETS
 Dec 18 2007, 11:38:18 PM
Hi everyone, according to telecharge, there are no tickets left for on-stage tickets for Xanadu performances between December 26th and the 30th, does anyone know if there is another way of getting not expensive tickets, any way?
re: Enter BWW's 'Give Us Your Voice' - THE LITTLE MERMAID Contest
 Nov 7 2007, 06:03:16 PM
Does anyone know if I can enter this contest, even though I do not live in the United States?? I would be willing to pay for the plane...
I was exited when i read this, but then I started thinking that if I don't live in USA maybe I cannot be a part of it : (

re: 3 Options
 Oct 31 2007, 07:24:14 PM
Thank you coolkid, I remember seeing that booth at Times Square now, really don't wanna spend my time there.
I think the student rush at Spring A sounds like a really good option and I think that's exactly what I'm doing. I have already bought my tickets for RENT, which i simply HAD to see.
For this student rush, I imagine I have to show a credential right? Also, I'm from Mexico, do you think if I show a valid student credential from Mexico they would consider me for this discount?
 Oct 31 2007, 06:56:25 PM
Wow! that sure sounds like a very fun experience i would like to be part of, and I'm glad it's not expensive.
Damn, I don't know, I really want to see both.
But thanks for all your comments guys!
Oh one more thing, I'm kind of new in all of this so, could someone tell be what this TKTS thing is? Thanks for explaining stage seating, sounds good!

Oct 30 2007, 11:35:10 PM
Thanks gymdudeva, I know exactly what you mean I like both comedy and drama, maybe I'll go for Spring Awakening, now I just have to decide between those two, I really want to see both, but there's no time so...,
I guess I'll just have to see what mood I'm in once I'm there, do you think it would be too risky for me to wait and buy them there, or should I buy them now on telecharge? What do u think?
Broadway Enthusiast I'm also seeing the following shows: (have my tickets already)
Ph

Oct 30 2007, 06:24:35 PM
Thanks guys! Your thoughts are being really helpful, I know I will like Xanadu, it's just that how long do you think this shows are gonna be on Broadway because I won't be returning for a long while, I haven't decided yet because as I said I like Monty Python and I love the music by Dunkan Sheik (Spring A)
Also, about Xanadu how is this sit on stage thing?
The price for Xanadu is something I would be willing to pay!One question, Is it the cheapest one of the 3 of them?
Oh yes and I

3 Options
 Oct 30 2007, 05:06:24 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm going to NY for this Christmas vacation (I'm staying a week) and I'm spending most of my time going to Broadway Musicals, I have almost one show per day but I have one day left, Of the following which one would you recommend the most: Spamalot, Spring Awakening or Xanadu, I've heard the 3 of them are great, it's just that I don't know which one should i go see:
Spring won the Tony, I heard Xanadu is hillarious and I really like Monthy Pyton & the Holy Grail. Your thoughts??

DON JUAN DE MARCO & SPIDER-MAN
 Aug 22 2007, 07:50:09 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN DO THEY OPEN OR START PREVIEWS??
SPIDER-MAN: JULIE TAYMOR
DON JUAN: ANTONIO BANDERAS
THANKS!!

re: LITTLE MERMAID improving
 Aug 11 2007, 03:46:47 PM
Good!! So glad to read this.
re: The Little Mermaid - A Disaster in the Making
 Aug 9 2007, 10:37:01 PM
Hey! I'm glad some of you liked the link that i posted! Please keep on posting reviews, this will definitely help the show to get into the right pad! I'm so excited about this show, so I want it to be as good as possible.
 Aug 9 2007, 06:37:26 PM
There u go, For anyone who's interested, here's the site I mentioned:
http://www.denverpost.com/littlemermaid/ci_6430845
Go on and post your own review!

Aug 9 2007, 03:29:19 PM
Actually the creators of the show read all of this. They want people to post reviews at the Denver Post so they can read them. So if anyone feels like posting one, google: Denver Little Mermaid.
Go to the main page and search for this article: "When u see it tell us about it". There are several reviews at the moment.

re: Wow, Didnt Take the 'Lunt' Long to Move On !!
 Aug 5 2007, 02:57:22 PM
HI, COULD SOMEONE TAKE A NEW PIC SO WE CAN TAKE A CLOSER LOOK? OR MAYBE JUST WAIT UNTIL THE NEW MARQUEE APPEARS
THANKS!!

re: Little Mermaid opens in Denver tonight
 Aug 2 2007, 11:33:40 PM
Rose, I think it's great that you're going back. Lucky You! That way you'll be able to tell us how much did the show change during the Denver performances. And we'll have a more general idea of what awaits for us who are seeing it in NY-
re: Little Mermaid opens in Denver tonight
 Aug 2 2007, 11:15:43 PM
Germ88: It was amazing...but what was more exciting...was his work for SPIDERMAN the musical with music by U2!!...I

Could you tell us more about it, did they tell you when does the SpiderMan show starts previews or something?

And a question for everybody, does anyone knows if the Little Mermaid ending is going to be changed 4 sure by the time it gets to NY?? Because I heard it's the only thing that the show needs to be perfect Thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You