News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mstevens59

Member Name: mstevens59
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My Fair Lady Cast Replacements/Absences
 Jul 8 2018, 05:32:10 PM

So, I saw the National Theatre's production of "My Fair Lady" several years back and the understudy for Marteen McCutcheon went on and I was underwhelmed with the performance. So I was excited to get another chance to see an excellent production with original and nominated cast and got tickets for a Sunday matinee in August. You know the rest of the story. Telecharge is reluctantly offering an exchange if we push for it but I wanted to see if anyone has

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
 Mar 15 2018, 01:23:39 PM

I'd be cautious of selling or buying re-sale tickets for Harry Potter: http://deadline.com/2016/08/harry-potter-and-hamilton-take-on-plague-of-scalpers-1201805489/

AMÉLIE Previews
 Mar 27 2017, 04:05:24 PM

I'm a huge fan of the film and was delighted to get second row seats to the March 14 preview and wanted to post for a bit of balance. I found the show delightful; I thought the music was beautiful and the performances mesmerizing. I loved that —like in the film —every member of the cast was a unique eccentric and the story's theme has such heart that I'm confounded that so many have been disappointed. In fact, I found Amelie's motivation for her actions much cleare

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You