News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mike_xtreme91

Member Name: mike_xtreme91
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Live from the Lincoln Center Discussion Thread
 Aug 18 2010, 10:04:06 PM
Ugh. My PBS station turned off the broadcast at the second act to show a documentary on Hurricane Katrina. I'm highly ticked.
audible lyrics?
 Aug 17 2010, 11:49:57 AM
I had the same problem at both The Lion King (boring) and Wicked (horrible performance throughout) last April when I went.
To me, it seemed that the problem was the lazy diction from some of the performers.

This Theatre Should Be Obliterated!
 Apr 7 2010, 09:31:36 PM
While fifth row orchestra seat was not terrible, this theater is the most uncomfortable I have ever been in. I would feel terrible if anyone came in late with a center of row seat, everyone would basically have to stand up and exit the row so they could get to their seat.
I saw ALNM last week, and I can still vividly see the terrified face of an elderly lady using a cane when she was told that she would have to climb two flights of stairs to get to her seat in the balcony. I'm sure that th

Addams Family 3-31-10 Quick Review
 Apr 6 2010, 02:57:26 PM
I also enjoyed the huge dance number toward the end with Gomez and Morticia. I'm a teenage guy, and Bebe's legs are enough to keep me coming back to the show frequently if I could.
 Apr 4 2010, 09:07:55 PM
I sat Row B in the mezzanine, and had perfect seats. The stage looked extremely high and I noticed the people in the first few rows of the orchestra straining to see the action toward the back of the stage. But, most of the main songs happen toward the front, so you should be okay.

And Nathan does not come out. However, the rest of the cast did, and Bebe was extremely nice at the stage door even though she was forced to sign and move quickly.

Apr 4 2010, 05:26:08 PM
I saw The Addams Family on March 31 evening show. I'm not an avid theatre-goer because I live on the other side of the country, but every few years, I take off and see five or six shows in a week. This past week, The Addams Family was one of those shows.

Song List:
Overture
When You're An Addams
Pulled
Where Did We Go Wrong
One Normal Night
Morticia
What If
Full Disclosure
Waiting
Full Disclosure Part 2
-Intermission-
Entr'acte
Just

Playbill Bios: To Thank God or not?
 Mar 23 2010, 06:26:33 PM
As a Christian actor, I do thank God in my bio. It's important to me because I sincerely believe God called me into acting and performing. By doing this, I am not shoving my beliefs down anyone's throats and do not intend to do so. I am credit to whom I believe all credit is due.

Question on contracts, paychecks, and closings.
 Jan 11 2010, 07:30:24 PM
Take this scenario: Say that a performer signs a contract to have a 6 month tenure in a show, but the show closes before the contract expires.
Does the actor or actress get paid a 6 months salary because of the contract, or are they only paid for the amount of time they actually performed.
I'm sure this falls under an Equity guideline, and I'm sure it is being experienced quite often on Broadway as of late.
I am just curious of how this type of situation is handled.

re: ADDAMS FAMILY cancels the first 3 previews...
 Dec 30 2009, 01:52:35 PM
I will be seeing it on March 31 night show. What are the chances of it being cancelled? I'm praying that it won't be because it will be so close to opening night.
re: PHOTO FLASH! The Addams Family at the Lunt Fontanne Theatre
 Dec 15 2009, 09:48:58 PM
I hate to be an annoying poster who asks, but i have front row seats in the front mezzanine toward the right side of the house; how are these seats in the Lunt?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You