News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for salutz1031

salutz1031 Profile Photo
Member Name: salutz1031
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Has anyone had luck with refunds due to emergencies?
 Feb 5 2012, 08:44:45 AM
I had tickets to Anything Goes when my mother was ill in the hospital. I had them post-dated. It was a nuisance. I had to call telecharge everyday after 12pm to see if they would honor the tickets for that day's performance. The tickets were originally for March, and they wouldn't honor them until September! I suggest putting them on ebay to sell, and then purchase new tickets for another time.
Did Bernadette Take a Tumble Last Night?
 Oct 16 2011, 05:41:36 PM
unfortunately she did. The chair was in the dark right in front of the door. She fell over it and onto the floor upstage of the door and looked back to see what it was she fell over. She went on as a trooper!
Walking out of a show....
 Jun 6 2011, 09:05:43 PM
It wasn't until last year when i walked out on a show. I have always felt this is always one thing to see, whether it be costumes, choreography, or scenery. All that changed this past year! I refuse to waste my time. I never saw Act II of: Memphis, Enron, and The People in the Picture. I would have walked out of Catch Me If You Can if friends werent seeing another show.
Saddest moment in musical
 Jan 9 2011, 08:32:34 AM
jdtp....that is my favorite line and most moving line in the entire show....I listen to that bit all the time...Ruthie does it the best!
Did DRACULA actually start previews yet?
 Dec 18 2010, 10:45:46 PM
Saw the Sat 12/18 matinee...set is beautiful, but many problems...Tim Jerome flubbed his line and asked Van Helsig , "Did u get the email?" the audience was roaring...George also flubbed a lot of his lines...Also, as a medical professional, the heart on a human being is not at his hip!
The 'Combine Two Show Titles to Make a New One' Game
 Sep 29 2010, 10:03:30 PM
Meet Me in St. Louis Woman

Songs that could be sung to a psychologist
 Jun 22 2010, 09:33:23 PM
I HEAR BELLS
YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME
I CAINT SAY NO
WHEN IM NOT NEAR THE GIRL I LOVE
NOBODY DOES IT LIKE ME
MR CELLOPHANE
EVERYBODY'S GIRL

Phantom of the Opera - Venetian Experience - Las Vegas Discounts
 Feb 21 2010, 07:29:19 PM
you might want to check out the ticket center across the street from the Venetian, i think it's by the Neiman Marcus. They offer day-of discount tickets.
Why the National Tours on the TONYs?
 Jun 8 2009, 06:37:06 PM
What were they thinking? I think it would be a better idea to give some sneak previews of shows that will opening in the up-coming season? Create some buzz for the new season!!!
Full Video Clip of "One"?
 Jun 8 2008, 01:15:00 AM
Hey all. I need some help. I need to watch the full original choreography to "One." Can anyone help me locate it?
re: Menken's King David
 Mar 27 2008, 10:23:44 AM
the download didnt work for me....
re: Menken's King David
 Mar 24 2008, 11:12:37 AM
ill pay anyone for a copy too!!! please!!! Sheer Perfection is perfection...
Menken's King David
 Mar 24 2008, 01:20:17 AM
Does anyone have the cd of Menken's King David with Judy Kuhn and Alice Ripley? I cannot find it anywhere!!
re: TONY's needed
 Mar 9 2008, 06:04:05 PM
sorry i forgot..i have 93 and 94
re: TONY's needed
 Mar 9 2008, 06:03:37 PM
i have them both...do u have the yrs with Patti in "anything goes" and/ or "sweeney todd"?
re: Mario should have been cast in IN THE HEIGHTS
 Mar 8 2008, 01:02:56 AM
im not saying he would be good...i just thought it would be a "more" fitting role...BTW i saw DB play Fiyero this week, and i didnt like him at all
re: Mario should have been cast in IN THE HEIGHTS
 Mar 7 2008, 11:22:02 PM
when i heard he was coming to broadway , i assumed Fiyero, or Warner in Legally Blonde...ZACH?? i dont think mant people will pay $100 to hear his speaking voice...
re: 'Gypsy' Returns on Monday Night!
 Mar 1 2008, 01:05:44 AM
ILL BE THERE MONDAY TOO!!!! I never miss a Patti performance! I cant wait to see Benanti in Act II and Lenora as Mazzeppa!!
re: Movin' Out--Good Night Saigon question
 Feb 3 2008, 08:23:27 PM
i took it literally...a politcal statement....the killing of the innocent vietnamese children who were killed
re: Adult/Child Duets
 Feb 3 2008, 08:22:00 PM
what did i ever see in him, moonshine lullaby,kids,...will get back if i come up with more
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You