News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wildhornfan

Member Name: wildhornfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ticket for Shuffle Along this Sunday
 Jul 20 2016, 04:46:47 PM

Just bumping this up! Anyone? 

Ticket for Shuffle Along this Sunday
 Jul 17 2016, 08:32:03 PM

I have an extra ticket to the final performance of Shuffle Along this Sunday-3pm! The seat is second row Mezz. seat #14. Cost is $109.00. 

Does anyone want it? 

Thanks!

Selling Ticket for Shuffle Along's Closing Performance
 Jul 7 2016, 06:53:51 PM

bump... anyone interested?

Jun 25 2016, 09:03:24 AM

Bump

Jun 23 2016, 09:20:57 PM

I bought a ticket to the closing performance of Shuffle Along on July 24. About 10 mins later, I realized I have another commitment that day! The seat is second row Mezz. seat #14. Cost is $109.00. If you are interested let me know...

Thank you!

Debra

Wildhorn's WONDERLAND Cast Announced!: Dacal, Ritchie & Shindle Lead
 Oct 12 2010, 01:39:02 PM
And so it begins.. The MAN is back where he belongs!
Theatre Historians
 Nov 9 2009, 01:24:36 PM
I am doing a thesis on actors/composers in the 1920s and Social Activism. In other words, the impact these people had on the world of the 1920s. I am concentrating on Gershwin, Cole Porter, Al Jolson, Eva LeGallienne, Charles Gilpin, Clare Eames,etc. I have been going to the Performing Arts Library and I am wondering if there are any other materials available.Does anyone know of a theatre historian that could help me with this project?!

Thanks

re: Bye Bye Birdie (10/23) Review
 Nov 1 2009, 05:47:52 PM
Just came from bbb and it was terrible! I felt like I was watching a highschool production! To top it off, John Stamos whizzed past me at the stagedoor while I was waiting for an autograph!! It would be nice if he took some time with his fans! The kids in the production worked hard, but were not strong enough!
Overall, a very disappointing day!!

NYMF Weds Night
 Oct 10 2009, 09:22:08 AM
I am trying to decide on a NYMF show for Weds night. I think I have narrowed my choices to "Street Lights" or "Last Smoker in America." I know there are no reviews yet for either shows, but I was wondering if anyone had any intuitions about which is better!

Thanks

Closing night photos from Tarzan?
 Jul 14 2007, 07:18:35 PM
Does anyone have any photos from the closing night of Tarzan? Stage door and/or curtain call? I can't find one picture!

Thanks...

Embracing Freedom
 Jul 6 2006, 07:22:06 PM
Anyone know anything about the show at Ellis Island called, Embracing Freedom? Is there a cast list anywhere?

Thanks

Putnam county spelling bee
 May 18 2005, 05:56:48 PM
I want to see the show and was wondering where the best place to sit is? Thanks....

DRS
 Mar 20 2005, 03:20:14 PM
I just got tix for DRS for next Sunday. It is Easter and I was wondering if the main leads are scheduled to perform. Anyone know?

Thanks.....

Term Paper Help
 Feb 18 2005, 05:49:56 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows any resources on How Broadway has effected NYC in terms of economics, employment ect. It is for a sociology paper. I am interested in anything from the 1850s-present.

Any help on where to get books, articles, statistics would be great!

Thanks....

re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
 May 23 2004, 04:52:34 PM
I am surprised no one has mentioned the cast of Jekyll and Hyde or Civil War! I have to say the nicest broadway performer is Robert Evan! Also, Matt Bogart, Joe Mahowald, Michael Lanning and Norm Lewis!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You