News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MisterMISTER

Member Name: MisterMISTER
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Enron is a big YES for best play this year!
 Apr 10 2010, 09:00:44 AM
This show will clearly be the most talked about this season!!

When I saw the first preview, no one went up on lines and there were zero light issues etc. Since they have a few weeks of previews, I assume they are cutting and working parts of the play, therefore the actors and such may be going up on lines - not sure.

What I CAN say is I was absolutely ENTHRALLED by the play. It will be an obvious critical success and from others reaction, a true theatergoers delight. Everyon

Enron is a big YES for best play this year!
 Apr 9 2010, 11:51:39 AM
I know I don't always like every play on Broadway, but ENRON was such a theatrical experience to me more than a play. The director seems to be such a visionary and the playwright has been able to take a situation like ENRON and turn it into a really entertaining night in the theater.

I bet people will be talking about this play when the Tony season begins! But see it now while the discounts are still available.

I hope I am able to get better seats next time I see it. The

Who's going to ENRON tonight??
 Apr 9 2010, 11:42:37 AM
I was at the first preview last night. POWERFUL theater! I admit I was expecting something so epic, but was surprised how enjoyable and exciting the entire production was with the use of dance and music. I dont know a lot of the director's work, however he is clearly a visionary. I think ENRON will be the most talked about play this season. I can't wait to hear the critics response. It is really does elevate the art of theater. Oh, and Norbert Leo Buttz is amazing. Just amazing!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You