News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sawyer86

Member Name: Sawyer86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What are the best seats for Shrek?
 Dec 29 2008, 10:47:19 PM
It's funny that you would mention Spring Awakening. I am seeing that tour the tail end of Jan.
Thank you for the advice on the shows.

Dec 29 2008, 10:36:49 PM
Sadly I won't be in NY untill August. If I were coming sooner I would most def. want to see Spamalot & Avenue Q. So far (thanks to touring companies) I have seen The Lion King & Wicked. I wasn't to big on Lion King, but I thought Wicked was phenominal.

From the youtube ads I have seen for Shrek, it looks decent. How close would you say it comes to the film?

Dec 29 2008, 10:26:40 PM
what shows would you recomend drunk chita?
 Dec 29 2008, 10:10:03 PM
Would you recommend seeing shrek?
What are the best seats for Shrek?
 Dec 29 2008, 08:59:13 PM
Hey guys,
I'm ordering Shrek tickets tonight and I was just wondering what the best seats would be. Any help would be great! Thanks a lot!

re: How much money for NY?
 Dec 3 2008, 08:25:55 PM
This will be my very first time in New York. I bought a DK New York book through Amazon, and the city looks just amazing! I cannot wait. Thank you for all of the advice.
re: How much money for NY?
 Dec 3 2008, 02:27:38 PM
Hey thanks to all that have responded to this post.
I would be willing to bet I'm not going to the expensive resturants, nor the super cheap ones. I would really like to try the Subway system. I'm not to sure if I could function in a hostel, it just seems strange.
So when I am in New York, what is one thing that you would reccomend doing?

How much money for NY?
 Dec 3 2008, 01:16:28 PM
Hey Guys,
How much money would you bring with you if you were going to spend a week in New York?

re: What shows will be around in August?
 Dec 1 2008, 01:22:18 PM
That is very true. It seems like the Little Mermaid was a bad idea by Disney. I would be very happy if Shrek is still around in August.
re: What shows will be around in August?
 Dec 1 2008, 01:12:05 PM
Yikes!
That line up looks a bit sad. I know Shrek is coming for a bit, but chances are it will be gone in August.

What shows will be around in August?
 Dec 1 2008, 01:07:15 PM
Hey Guys,
Any idea what will be on Broadway in August?

re: What to do in New York around the end of August
 Nov 15 2008, 10:22:02 PM
Well I really wanted..."wicked" Wicked seats, and plus August 28th is my birthday. So I figured what better what to spend my 23rd than in New York.
What to do in New York around the end of August
 Nov 15 2008, 10:17:08 PM
Hey everybody!
What is there to do in New York around August. I just purchased Wicked tickets for August 28th. I have never been to New York before and I am really looking foward to it. I am planning on being in New York for a week. Thank you in advance,
J

re: Seating questions for Phantom of the Opera, Spring Awakening and Fiddle
 Aug 18 2008, 11:02:29 PM
Argh, sorry It's the Orpheum theatre in MN.

I have heard that row A is bad for phantom of the opera, this of course after ordering my tickets.

re: Seating questions for Phantom of the Opera, Spring Awakening and Fiddle
 Aug 18 2008, 09:06:28 PM
Oops, yeah I forgot to ask my question. Are any of these seating choices a bad idea. I'm thinking row a for Phantom might be to close.
Seating questions for Phantom of the Opera, Spring Awakening and Fiddler On The Roof
 Aug 18 2008, 08:53:24 PM

re: Beauty and the Beast
 Aug 6 2008, 09:36:39 AM
Hey thank you for that link. It was cool to see.
re: Best act 1 finale
 Aug 2 2008, 08:58:16 PM
La Vie Boheme from Rent.
re: Idina Menzel Concert
 Jul 16 2008, 02:44:58 PM
Does anybody know if Idina does a Meet and Greet after the show?
Idina Menzel Concert
 Jul 13 2008, 10:11:33 PM
Hey guys!
I have got a ticket for her performance at the Fitzgerald theatre in MN. I was wondering if anybody has seen her perform before? Also, any chance of a meet and greet after the show. I hope there is!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You