News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heatherkinz

Member Name: heatherkinz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: rOcKS checks up on 'Wicked'
 Aug 11 2008, 12:41:35 PM
I have seen Kerry many times in London and she has always astounded me with her voice and her acting, although she does break character a lot with Dianne Pilkington.
Still I am heading out to NYC on thursday to see her there and can not wait. The reviews have not been great, but I think it is all to do with the accent, why make Kerry do it? They did not make Idina do it in London, she was still American, why can't Kerry be English??? It is silly.
Heard an audio at Bryant park and she was

re: Another Kerry Ellis Thread...
 Jul 23 2008, 06:57:08 AM
Everyone I know that has seen the ellis has said she has been amazing and her voice, although not doing her usual riffs is up to its usual standard. I think Kerry is probably still quite sick and there has been a lot saying her air con is messing with her voice but to say she is dull, i cant ever imagine kerry being dull, she is far too talented and will give her best even if unwell
re: What's the deal with Kerry?
 Jul 10 2008, 04:53:29 PM
"'Am sorry ,but if Julie is better than Kerry why is Kerry the lead and Julie the understudy???'

Are you so naive as to actually believe that the regular performer is always better than the understudy?????? Lord, I knew we were dealing with kids in this thread, but I had no idea it was going to be like this."

I made the original comment and stand by it and yes I know Kerry Ellis starting as the US in London, I live in the UK for goodness sake and the point is at that time she

Jul 9 2008, 05:33:04 PM
That person so was not Kerry Ellis, she would never post on here
 Jul 9 2008, 05:26:18 PM
Am sorry but if Julie is better than Kerry why is Kerry the lead and Julie the understudy??? There is some reason there would you not say. As for the Kerry Ellis fan club turning up, hardly, people are just being reasonable, unlike you, cut the poor woman some slack she has come over to Broadway after all because they wanted her!!!
 Jul 9 2008, 01:00:57 PM
I am one of the people from the UK who is coming over from the UK to see Kerry on Broadway because I know how awesome she can be!!! Kerry is an outstanding performer and her role as Elphie has been brilliant in London for a long while, the whole of her run actually and there was a time when she never called out when she really should have still she nailed 8 shows a week. Now she was very sick before she went to NYC because she missed her last week of performances here and should probably have mi
Where is Kerry Ellis
 Jul 8 2008, 06:01:00 PM
Ok so I read today that Kerry is not going on tonight, tomorrow or Thursday. Does anyone know why this is as I also noticed she not on last week much either. I am flying over from England to see her in August and am beginning to think she will not be on as she has called out so much since being in NYC to say she is there for such a short space of time.
So was just wondering does anyone know what is wrong with her, she must be really sick.

re: Did anyone see Kerry ELLIS tonight?
 Jun 22 2008, 06:10:58 PM
At firat I think people thought she was ill but actually they seem to be just easing the girl in and believe me when she gets there she will be wowing audiences night after night!!!
re: What Bway show is the most romantic of all time?
 Jun 22 2008, 06:07:51 PM
Ok so this may sound a little odd but I am going for Wicked and not the relationship between Elphaba and Fiyero.
I think there are plenty of undertones to Elphaba and Glinda and the ending is so impossibly sad, I mean For Good,is a heart wrenching love song IMO, love it

Jun 21 2008, 07:48:03 AM
Kerry started on Monday night on Brodaway and she returns to London this December

re: Are the roles of Elphaba and Glinda still considered above the title ro
 Jun 20 2008, 07:44:32 PM
Nobody could blow Kerry out of the water, the woman is sensational when on form, she just is not well at the mo!!! Seriously she is well worth the wait
 Jun 20 2008, 07:40:26 PM
Ok so here it is.
I am a huge Kerry Ellis fan, infact there is probably in my opinion no better actress in the world. Her voice is to die for and she is most certainly my Elphaba.
I live in England and have only seen the London production but I have seen Kerry, Idina and CJ and I am going to see Willhemijn next week who is the German Elphaba.
I have seen kerry 9 times and she has never disappointed.
The girl can riff for England, just look at her performances outside Wicked.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You