News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwbaby42

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
Member Name: bwbaby42
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
 Jul 30 2008, 03:14:22 PM
I have a bigger problem now. The "Lion King" tickets are mistakenly on the same time & day as "Little Mermaid." So I have to somehow sell the tickets. What shall I do?
 Jul 30 2008, 12:50:56 AM
The thing that's really worrying me is that I purchased "Legally Blonde" tickets right before "Little Mermaid" & "Lion King." Legally Blonde worked perfectly fine but then TLM & TLK didn't work. I even got confirmation e-mail! But the tickets are not there o.O
 Jul 29 2008, 11:31:09 PM
Does Disney shows usually take a long time to process through ticketmaster? 'Cause I just bought tickets to "Lion King" & it's taking just as long as "Little Mermaid."
re: What's your favorite souvenir @ broadway shows?
 Jul 29 2008, 08:58:56 PM
When you guys say "programs," it's referring to the souvenir book...right?
 Jul 29 2008, 08:54:20 PM
thank you so much, millie_dillmount
 Jul 29 2008, 08:04:06 PM
millie_dillmount, was your ticketmaster problem involved with "Little Mermaid"? I kinda bought the ticket through MouseSaver (at least I used their code). Do you think this has to do with the problem? This never happened to me before. The funny thing is that I purchased LB tickets RIGHT before I purchased LM & it worked perfectly fine... that's why I'm more worried..
 Jul 29 2008, 07:35:08 PM
Does CC & Confirmation number really help at box office?
 Jul 29 2008, 07:12:33 PM
My show is in August. (8/20 to be exact). When are you seeing yours,DefyGravity777? I got an e-mail from ticketmaster. It's just that the ticket is not attached :'( I called them and they said that they'll e-mail it to me again but I haven't gotten their e-mail It took them 4 days to e-mail yours?! When was this?

Anna_Elizabeth, so I should wait another 24hrs? How does the confirmation number help you? If I go to the theater and show it to them, would they give me the tickets? 'cause it says in the confirmation sheet that I printed that it's not an entry ticket...

Jul 29 2008, 06:57:18 PM
Is it normal to get an e-mail w/ tickets that's being "processed"? I used "Mousecd" for the special code. Does that have to do w/ the problem?
 Jul 29 2008, 06:14:43 PM
I'm 100% sure that I chose the "Ticketfast delivery" b/c that's what it says in my confirmation sheet.
 Jul 29 2008, 06:10:05 PM
Yes, but this is what it says:

"Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed.

If there are any problems with your order, or you don't receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact customer service. "

Jul 29 2008, 06:03:28 PM
This is like my 6th time to order tickets from ticketmaster. I did get an e-mail from them but the tickets were nowhere to be seen. I'm even more worried because right before I ordered the tickets for "Little Mermaid" (the one that I'm having trouble receiving), I ordered tickets to "Legally Blonde." I got tickets for LB right away. I did get an e-mail for LM right away too but then the tickets are not there! I actually called ticket service & they said they'll e-mail me. I waited for 2 hrs but
 Jul 29 2008, 05:45:50 PM
thanks for consoling me, TheaterBaby :)
I really hope that I can get my ticket soon...
So if you have your credit card and the confirmation, is it resolved or...?

Jul 29 2008, 05:27:30 PM
Yes, I do have the confirmation. But ut says that it can't be used as an entry ticket. I worried so much about not getting the ticket for like 2 hrs now...
re: Best Seat in the House
 Jul 29 2008, 05:25:39 PM
What's the best seat in the house for "Lion King"? Is Mezz better than Orchestra?

Is Row K of Mezz ok? That's the only thing that I can afford right now.

Jul 29 2008, 05:21:25 PM
Patash, how long exactly did it take to get your tickets through ticketmaster?
 Jul 29 2008, 05:19:31 PM
thanks for your advice, TheaterBaby. I actually tried that like 50 times before I started this blog thing but it didn't work :'( Ticketmaster never took this long to process tickets before... I bought "Legally BLonde" tickets right before I bought "Little Mermaid" & LB worked perfectly fine. I don't know why LM is talking sooo long! I'm not trying to think negatively, but I'm so afraid of what will happen if I don't get my tickets w/in 24hrs..

Jul 29 2008, 05:08:35 PM
Mine was acutally e-mailed to me instantly, but my tickets are apparently "in process" or something. I can't print my ticket because it doesn't have the link. Should I wait? What happens if I really don't get my ticket??
re: a chorus line national tour?
 Jul 29 2008, 04:54:58 PM
I saw the national tour of ACL when it came to San Francisco. Nikki Snelson is Cassie
HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
 Jul 29 2008, 04:51:24 PM
I need help! I purchased tickets for two for "Little Mermaid" at ticketmaster.com & I've been waiting for my ticket for like an hour and a half but I still haven't received my tickets. I called the customer service but they're no help. Has anyone had a similar problem before? Also I used the code "MOUSECD." Does this have to do with the ticket problem? Please help I paid a lot for the tickets :'(
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You