News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BillieR

Member Name: BillieR
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DEH tickets: Stubhub vs Vividseats
 Jul 14 2017, 05:03:47 PM

I've purchased tickets through both, but more often with SH. The main difference I found was that Vivid didn't show seat numbers where SH did - that is huge imo. Hope this helps.

Waitress Discount?
 Apr 30 2016, 01:41:34 AM

Hi,

We sat in rear mezz last sunday evening and it wasn't bad at all. I thought we wouldn't be able to see anything but that was not the case. If you can get rear mezz row e center those are the best. We were in row J and I really had no complaints. Good luck! The show is great btw.

Selling 2 Waitress Tix For Sat Night
 Apr 28 2016, 10:21:24 AM

Unable to do that. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Apr 27 2016, 10:25:37 PM

Cool and thanks! I will try that.

Apr 27 2016, 09:55:47 PM

They are not pdfs -- actual tickets -- so I can't list them there. Thanks.

Apr 27 2016, 09:48:57 PM

Hello all,

I have two tickets to this Sat evening's performance of Waitress that I need to sell. They are great seats -- 3rd Row Center Orchestra. The show is truly amazing and if you've been wanting to go, now is your chance to see the transcendent Jessie Mueller up close and personal! I am asking what I paid -$252 per ticket.

Message me if interested. 

Hamilton Seat Question
 Nov 12 2015, 12:02:35 PM

great. thanks!

Hamilton Seat Question
 Nov 12 2015, 11:56:21 AM

I called the box office and they said it isn't labeled PV but I can't imagine it not being PV from that far right. Thanks for your reply!

Hamilton Seat Question
 Nov 12 2015, 11:44:46 AM

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if Orch side right row G -- last seat on aisle (22) is an OK seat? 

Does ON YOUR FEET Have a Lottery or Rush Policy?
 Nov 11 2015, 12:51:06 PM

I have two front row seats for tonight's show at 8pm selling for face value if you're looking for amazing seats at a fair price.

Selling 2 Front Row Center Tix For 'ON YOUR FEET' For Tonight
 Nov 11 2015, 12:47:56 PM

Hi,

I have two extra tickets for tonight's "On Your Feet" performance at 8pm -- row AA, seats 105 & 106 that I am looking to sell. Asking what I paid -- $160 each ticket, or best offer. Let me know if you're interested!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You