News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cdawg2

Member Name: cdawg2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Oct 4 2008, 07:45:26 PM
I wrote for a playbill for "Tale of 2 Cities" and an opening night playbill came today in the mail!!
re: Flea Market 2008
 Sep 16 2008, 04:47:58 PM
Favor to ask of anyone going (can't afford airfare this year). I'm trying to find someone who could pick up a copy of the ABC Daytime Broadway cares DVD, from the performance this past March. One of my friends was going to go to pick this up, but she has to be out of town now.

I'd pay shipping and costs and all that...

If you'd be willing to help a girl out, I'd be forever grateful! Please just send me a message.

re: The Official '9 to 5'The Musical Thread
 Sep 14 2008, 07:35:41 PM
Got the chance to see the Sat evening show. Excuse any typos, been flying most of today.

Just amazing. They did have one set snafo right after "Tattle Tale" which actually ended up being almost 15 mins before they got it working. There were a couple of little hiccups in the dream sequence, but hey, that's what a preview is for!

The one thing I did come away with was that all three women seem to really like each other, and are having a dang good time together. You could se

re: 9 to 5 Preview - Review
 Sep 10 2008, 10:04:49 PM
Awesome. I get to see the show on Sat.

For those who have seen a show there---where is the stage door located? We thought we'd try our luck.

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Sep 3 2008, 04:40:03 PM
Checking the mail yesterday, I got back a signed playbill from Boeing Boeing with everyone's signature--sent out about 2 weeks ago.
re: A TALE OF TWO CITIES - Second Preview - 8/20/08
 Aug 21 2008, 11:12:40 AM
so excited to see the changes were made and it was a good experience for you. Gives me some hope of being able to see it at the start of next year.

I am too waiting for a cast recording.

Question--I ask because I'm a HUGE fan of MacKenzie Mauzy, who'se playing the Seamstress---how was she?

re: A Tale of Two Cities First Preview
 Aug 20 2008, 12:45:46 AM
Thanks for the review. I want to go see this, but I won't be in the city till the first of the year hoping it's still going strong!

Hey, I'm a big fan of MacKenzie Mauzy (Seamstress) how was she?

re: A TALE OF TWO CITIES: Invited Dress
 Aug 19 2008, 11:26:25 AM
can I ask--how was MacKenzie Mauzy (Seamstress)? Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You