News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayangel

broadwayangel Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwayangel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How did I not know Terry was on tv?
 Mar 12 2007, 12:41:17 AM
So I turned on the Sci fi channel only to find the loverly Terrence Mann, and I ask...how did I not know this...?
http://www.scifi.com/dresden/cast/bob/

John Tartaglia in Beauty and the Beast.
 Feb 28 2007, 12:51:13 AM
Ok I would love to see this one. Anyone seen him in it yet?
re: Over 175 Stars and Industry Pros Picked Their Favorite Love Songs – Wha
 Feb 10 2006, 04:24:32 PM
Jumping in.
1. Inside your heart-Batboy. I was surprised no one added this last year...
2. Someone like you-Jekyll and Hyde. Ok so it's more about unreqited love but still it one of my favorite songs.
3.Role of a lifetime-Bare. Not a "really" a love song I guess but I think it's filled with so much emotion with fighting his sexual feelings and his love for Jason. Gives me chills everytime
4.Where's the girl-Ok so I just like Chauvlin...granted I love Percy too but...but...Marguri

Linda Eder's show Trail Mix on Animal Planet Now!
 Jan 29 2006, 08:35:05 PM
If anyone didn't know this yet here it is. I'm a huge fan of Linda and wish her the best with this. I really hope it works out as I love seeing her on tv.
re: TV shows you grew to love, and then they bombed
 Jan 27 2006, 11:35:31 PM
For one I'd second Are You Afraid of the Dark, Space Cases and really any other old Nick shows. There used to be one on there about a family living in a world with Dinos...anyone else remember this one?

I'm also surprised no one has added this one- Daria. I freaking loved that show.
And also one no one has yet- Eerie Indiana (*sings*foorreevverware!). With the guy from Hocus Pocus...yes another obsession.

Really wish they would put all of those on Dvd. Though Eerie Indian

re: Heather Headley on Ellen today.
 Jan 27 2006, 06:35:22 PM
Yeah it was pretty good. I taped it naturally. I love her hair now! Since she..well..has some. But she looks and sounds good no matter what!
Heather Headley on Ellen today.
 Jan 27 2006, 04:18:55 PM
I'm sure it has been posted here before, since I'm always the last to figure these things out but on my tv guide and her site it says Heather is going to perform on the show today. It's on now here in Ohio.
Hope this helps someone else who is always behind on things!

re: Jekyll and Hyde
 Sep 10 2005, 09:42:52 PM
I second this. Where is the info on a movie?!
What ever happened to Doug Storm?
 Jul 19 2005, 12:11:33 AM
So I was listening to my Batboy cast recording and just wondered what he was doing now.Since his site has been down for god knows how long I thought I'd check here.
Camille Claudel script
 May 25 2005, 10:52:17 PM
Does anyone have it or know where I can find it? I love the show dearly and would like to read the script. I really wish I could have seen it.
re: What is the plot for Altar Boyz anyway?
 May 13 2005, 10:35:09 PM
*hangs head in shame* it's just not my day for typing is it? lol
And sadly i'm not in the city, though every day I miss it and want to go back. I hear everyone on the board raving about altar boyz so I listened to a couple clips and thought "is this a christian musical or something?"

re: What is the plot for Alter Boyz anyway?
 May 13 2005, 09:55:33 PM
Oh....*feel very very stupid* I did mean Alter Boyz! I am so sorry I wasn't even thinking.
What is the plot for Altar Boyz anyway?
 May 13 2005, 09:40:19 PM
I know many of you are giving me "wtf, you don't know?!" look lol but hey. Anybody have a synopsis?

re: David Ayers
 Mar 24 2005, 09:57:53 PM
Ahhh, glad I didn't buy the cd then. I saw Kristoffer Cusick as Fiyero and liked him alot better than Norbert, but I can't find and clips of him either...the world hates me lol
re: I DEMAND A NEW BROADWAY CAST RECORDING OF THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!
 Mar 24 2005, 09:47:04 PM
There are sound clips that can be found on the Phantom message board...or at least there used to be. I found them right after I spend an obscene amount of money on a live cd of it, but it was Hugh so therefor worth it.
David Ayers
 Mar 24 2005, 09:39:57 PM
Ok, so I know he's great to look at but what does he sound like? I've been trying to find clips to hear him but havn't found any. I considered getting the fiddler on the roof cd but I don't know if he's even on it. Is he?
re: I WANT A NEW CD! - help?
 Mar 24 2005, 09:33:34 PM
Martin Guerre is a must have! I would also say...Sweeny Todd, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Zanna Don't,and Witches of Eastwick. You might like The thing about men and Side Show but hey.
I've been thinking about getting Debbie Does Dallas cause I loved Sherri Rene Scott in both Aida and L5Y...does anyone have and input? I mean how is it? Worth buying?

re: Martin Guerre 96 cast recording
 Mar 16 2005, 11:09:05 PM
Man I really wish I lived in NYC to buy it...but I sadly live in Ohio.
Martin Guerre 96 cast recording
 Mar 16 2005, 10:03:37 PM
Does anyone know where to get this for under $40?(and not backordered) I have been looking for it everywhere! And why didn't Martin ever make it to bw? Did something happen there? I love this show dearly...I really wish it was on tour or something, I would kill to see it live.
re: Anyone have the Bare synopsis?
 Jan 15 2005, 10:26:13 PM
Hey thanks everyone! *hopes it tours or is put on by a theater near me*
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You