News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBaby3

Member Name: BroadwayBaby3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Swing
 Dec 8 2005, 04:57:00 PM
what was swing about? I'm gonna be in it soon and i know nothing about it.

re: How do you know?
 Jul 16 2005, 08:57:20 PM
I'm only 15, but i have been thinking about this subject for the past year. I honestly can't see myself doing anything but acting and being as happy as acting makes me, but for college i think i want to do a double major...that way i will have a backup.
re: Teaching Drama
 May 27 2005, 03:51:48 PM
http://campbroadway.com/publications.html <
notice me horton/times like this type songs
 May 27 2005, 03:46:28 PM
i usually sing more classical soprano songs, but lately i've really been using my mezzo-soprano/more belty voice. anyone know any fun songs similar to notice me horton and times like this songs except maybe more uptempo? i'm basically open 2 anything so i can stop being a one trick pony w/ the soprano ballads! thanks so much!
re: Little Women CD Review
 May 4 2005, 03:01:53 PM
anyone know a place in connecticut where i can get the cd?? i cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!
wicked tickets
 Apr 5 2005, 03:28:16 PM
my spring break is next week and i was wondering the best way to get cheap tickets for any day next week. i know its short notice, but i'd take row z if i had to!
broadway diva songs!!!
 Mar 27 2005, 05:03:30 PM
i really wanna make a cd with good diva songs!! got any suggestions? what are your favorites?
re: I WANT A NEW CD! - help?
 Mar 27 2005, 04:51:24 PM
it sucks that itunes doesnt have like any good broadway cds!!!
P.S. movie
 Mar 27 2005, 04:46:53 PM
i saw on this website that sutton foster was going to appear in the movie, P.S. so i watched it...it was sooo boring, and to top it all off, Sutton wasnt even in it!!!
the sound of music
 Mar 7 2005, 08:32:04 PM
my town is doing the sound of music and i'm a fourteen year old female soprano/mezzo. what part do you guys think would be best for me? i look pretty old for my age. thanks!!
re: female songs
 Feb 18 2005, 04:06:00 PM
what about A QUIET THING from FLORA THE RED MENACE? i looove that song! it shows a sense of maturity and u could put it in a part where one of the characters dream comes true or somethin like that.
school musicals
 Feb 18 2005, 04:00:59 PM
what were some of ur favorite musicals put on by schools? what were some of ur worst favorites?
little women
 Jan 22 2005, 10:45:18 AM
i am like the BIGGEST sutton foster/little women fanatic and i know that the official opening night is the 23, but z100 said it was opening the 21st...so wats the deal?
favorite soprano ballads
 Jan 12 2005, 06:53:45 PM
ive kinda been singing the same stuff for a while and i really need some new material...any ideas? can u guys justlist some of ur favorites? thanks a bunch!!!
six hours as a princesss
 Jan 12 2005, 06:19:13 PM
anyone know where i can download the sheet music to this song from children's letters to god online? thanks!!
HELP
 Jan 11 2005, 03:59:39 PM
hey guys!!
i really wanna sing "Six hrs as a princess" from childrens letters to god for my singing class so i can perform it at the end of the session, but i need it by thursday. Anyone know if i can download an mp3 of it online...free or not free it doesnt matter. I just want that one song, and plus if i order it to b shipped i think it will take too long. thanks!!

re: Writing to Sutton
 Jan 11 2005, 02:42:42 PM
wats the address?

talent show
 Jan 11 2005, 02:41:12 PM
there is a school talent show happening coming up at my schoool soon, and i'm trying to find the perfect song. I am a soprano and i want to sing a ballad that will really grab the audience. kinda like i dreamed a dream type thing...ya know wat i mean lol
thanks!!!

bway going oldies???
 Jan 7 2005, 02:55:19 PM
i was watching the news the other day, and there was a story about how some people think that in like another ten yrs bway will have mostly musicals w/ music from old singing groups and things like that (like mama mia and good vibrations) and not much original music. i sure hope that isnt the direction bway is going in...that would make me really sad!!! as much as i like mama mia, i do prefer original bway music...what do u guys think?
talent show
 Jan 7 2005, 02:43:32 PM
there is a school talent show happening coming up at my schoool soon, and i'm trying to find the perfect song. I am a soprano and i want to sing a ballad that will really grab the audience. kinda like i dreamed a dream type thing...ya know wat i mean lol
thanks!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You