News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ashleyjena

Member Name: ashleyjena
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 5 2018, 03:18:44 PM

chuckydisc said: "ashleyjena said: "Has anyone rushed recently? Planning to rush 1/14 for the matinee, thinking of arriving around 8 (Sunday 2 show day).... My friend really wants a seat rather than SRO because we’re going to a standing concert later that evening...."

Announcing arrival times usually means others will simply plan to get there before you. Also, note that 1/14 will PROBABLY be the last rush line for Jason Mraz.

"

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 4 2018, 11:04:35 PM
Has anyone rushed recently? Planning to rush 1/14 for the matinee, thinking of arriving around 8 (Sunday 2 show day).... My friend really wants a seat rather than SRO because we’re going to a standing concert later that evening....
What are the better odds to rush: Come from Away or Waitress??
 Dec 4 2017, 11:45:57 AM

KathyNYC2 said: "

"Thanks, I thought I read an article that her last day was changed to 1/14 -- but now I can't find it, who will play Jenna 1/10-1/14?"

Fantabulous understudy Stephanie Torns has been Jenna 99% of the time when the regular Jenna was out. She also filled in the time between Jessie Mueller and Sara starting last spring. And had done all of the shows when Betsy has been out. So I would imagine she will do so again.
"

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Dec 3 2017, 04:31:23 PM

starcatchers said: "ashleyjena said: "How hard do you think it will be to get rush tickets for Betsy's last day, but the matinee? I'm thinking the evening may be more popular since it is her last show, but I am trying to gauge how early I'll need to get there. Now that Jason extended his run, it won't be his last day, and it is right before Sara Bareilles starts....."

Her last show is on a Tuesday. There's only one show. It'll be

Dec 3 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Danielle49 said: "ashleyjena said: "Thank you for this! That is a lot more rush tickets than they give for CFA (I think it's just 8 for CFA). I am hoping to rush Waitress 1/14 for the matinee, but it is Betsy's last day, so I'm really not sure how early I'll need to get there. I'm thinking the evening performance (her very last one) may be more popular?"

Betsy Wolfe's last day was announced to be 1/9, not the 14th after all! She&#

Dec 2 2017, 01:20:47 PM

220Basswood said: "I was in New York over Halloween weekend. I was told that the rush tickets for Come from Away were given out within 30 minutes of the box office opening and that people showed up more than an hour prior to the opening. I got there 30 minutes after the opening. The last available premium ticket was given out around 10 minutes after I arrived. However, 3 of us went to the stub hub ticket center and managed to get tickets that were being sold for face value. It is aro

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Dec 2 2017, 12:50:05 PM

How hard do you think it will be to get rush tickets for Betsy's last day, but the matinee? I'm thinking the evening may be more popular since it is her last show, but I am trying to gauge how early I'll need to get there. Now that Jason extended his run, it won't be his last day, and it is right before Sara Bareilles starts.....

Dec 2 2017, 12:48:44 PM

FrizzyAnya said: "I don’t think this is quite the right thread, but I didn’t know where to put the Waitress information since there isn’t an active thread;

I got the very last two Waitress rush tickets for today (Saturday, so a 2-show day). I got there at ~8:45. There were like 6 people there by 6:30am. I didn’t ask beyond that. I was roughly the 24th person in line or so. It seemed like there were 20 tickets per show, and no SRO yet. 0 tickets afte

Noah Galvin in Dear Evan Hansen
 Nov 14 2017, 11:54:08 AM

I am grateful to have seen Ben in the role, if I see the show again I think I am going to wait for Taylor.

Evan Hansen Free Fan Performance
 Nov 9 2017, 11:33:25 AM

I hope they do that as well, but I'm not sure if I will bother going to wait in the line - I assume it will be ridiculously long

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 9 2017, 09:30:27 AM

batboysings said: "Hello, I have ONE DAY only in New York (Saturday 2 December) and wondering what my odds are of a ticket for either show that day - when I should join the line? Don't mind a SRO ticket or spending up to $350."

SRO is given out through the lottery, and the only time they are available in the cancellation line is if someone doesn't claim their lottery win. The line has gotten increasingly more intense, but may get a little easier once Ben leav

Nov 9 2017, 08:51:35 AM

herewegoabc said: "I wonder what they will do with tickets that aren't actually picked up. I've seen several Twitter posts of people winning and likely claiming their seats with captions of "Now I just have to convince my parents to take me to New York!" I have a feeling a lot of those parents will say free ticket or no.... New York in December is too expensive."

I feel like there will just be empty seats -- if they claim their tickets but don't

Nov 6 2017, 01:59:46 PM

I am anxiously checking my email all day -- if anyone got in please post!!

Miss saigon rush/ tkts
 Nov 3 2017, 12:03:48 PM

labellaragazza1 said: "ashleyjena said: "chuckydisc said: "ashleyjena said: "I am going to be in NYC on a Friday in December but won't be available to get to the box office until around 1:30 -- will I still be able to get a rush seat this late? I am really hoping to see a show but I know this is late to arrive for rush tickets to any show."

You should have a chance at the more expensive full-view rush seats but if none are still ava

Miss saigon rush/ tkts
 Nov 1 2017, 06:12:07 PM

chuckydisc said: "ashleyjena said: "I am going to be in NYC on a Friday in December but won't be available to get to the box office until around 1:30 -- will I still be able to get a rush seat this late? I am really hoping to see a show but I know this is late to arrive for rush tickets to any show."

You should have a chance at the more expensive full-view rush seats but if none are still available you could always go over to TKTS.
"

Jason Mraz to Make Broadway Debut in WAITRESS
 Nov 1 2017, 02:03:01 PM

ren598 said: "Jason Mraz will be in Waitress from November 3, 2017 to January 14, 2018. On ticketmaster, it specifically indicates ‘Waitress (NY), with Jason Mraz’ for the performances he’s in."

Thank you, I don't know how I missed that. I was hoping to rush Waitress 1/14, but if it's his last day, that seems like it might be too crazy.

Miss saigon rush/ tkts
 Nov 1 2017, 02:02:28 PM

Thank you so much! Yes, it is early December -- way before the holiday crowds. I am hopeful, but I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't happen.

Jason Mraz to Make Broadway Debut in WAITRESS
 Nov 1 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Does anyone know Jason Mraz's exact dates in Waitress? I am trying to figure out if he will still be there when I am in the city on 1/14.

Miss saigon rush/ tkts
 Nov 1 2017, 01:13:45 PM

I am going to be in NYC on a Friday in December but won't be available to get to the box office until around 1:30 -- will I still be able to get a rush seat this late? I am really hoping to see a show but I know this is late to arrive for rush tickets to any show.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 19 2017, 10:08:39 AM

pnewelljr said: "How early do you need to get in line for cancellation on a Friday? My little sister is in town and trying to see it tomorrow or Friday, but getting tickets at this point seems impossible."

I would say the night before, anything else is really a gamble, I'd arrive by midnight or shortly after. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You