News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Evergirl

Member Name: Evergirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Where can I list Hamilton tickets without insane fees for buyers?
 Jun 16 2016, 01:02:37 PM

Hi all - I totally impulse bought tickets for Lin's last show off of Ticketmaster's resale market.  Now it is not clear that I can get to NYC for the show.  I have the tickets listed for what I paid, but both TM and Stubhub are adding almost $1000 in fees.  Are there other outlets where I can list them for what I paid, where people will not have to then pay the giant fees on top of what is already admittedly a (crazy) high ticket price?  Thanks in advance!

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 13 2016, 12:18:55 PM

Oh, sorry for the confusion!  Last night.  About 15 minutes into the new block sale.

Jun 13 2016, 12:01:01 PM

I don't know how it happened but I ended up with front row in the front mezz for an evening show in April.  So excited to plan a new trip to NY.

Jun 13 2016, 12:50:59 AM

Center rear mezz pair 10/11/16 still on TM.

Jun 13 2016, 12:46:41 AM

I am still seeing seats in September and October.  Some premium seats, scattered singles that are non-premium.  Keep checking!

Lin-Manuel's departure date from HAMILTON??
 Jun 2 2016, 03:26:03 PM

You get that I am not arguing with you, right?  Holding out hope (however ruefully) is to be expected, no?  I am sure I will still see a fabulous show, Lin or no.  Sorry I didn't jump on the bandwagon soon enough to suit your superior attitude.

Jun 2 2016, 03:19:11 PM

Just kidding.  Apparently I cannot search today.  Just found it again.  The THR blog post, I mean.

Jun 2 2016, 03:17:20 PM

No, I get it.  I do think it is interesting that the article disappeared.  (And it isn't just a bad link, I can't find it on THR website).  Maybe inaccurate info?  Of course I am likely just being hopeful since I have tickets for 7/13.

Jun 2 2016, 03:13:02 PM

The link to the THR article no longer works.  Maybe that is why the previous poster isn't seeing a date?

BroadwayCares Hamilton tickets
 Jun 1 2016, 05:47:06 PM

If it makes you feel any better (it won't, I know), I got tickets through them this morning and I am not a scalper or a bot.  The form went live at 7:01am (I am on PT, and I got my form completion confirmation email also at 7:01am) and was up for about 25 minutes.  They removed dates throughout that time, I presume as those dates filled.  I can't imagine a lot of resellers would buy these tickets since they cannot be picked up at will call until the day of the show. &nb

Hamilton Resale Tickets
 Jun 1 2016, 05:13:27 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for the heads up on the Broadway Cares tickets!  Just got my confirmation for 2 seats in mid-July.  :)

Hamilton Resale Tickets
 May 20 2016, 05:16:13 PM

Oh the Broadway Cares link is amazing!  I am bookmarking that and putting an alarm on my calendar to try and get tickets that way.  I like the idea of supporting charity and that price is actually less than I am willing to pay, truth be told.  Have you gotten them from there before to know how it works?  

Hamilton Resale Tickets
 May 20 2016, 04:22:29 PM

I am looking to purchase Hamilton tickets for mid-July.  I am fine paying resale prices (I mean, not fine, but accepting of that reality!) but am trying to gauge my options.  I almost checked out with some on TM, but TM wanted $150 in fees per ticket on top of the already well above face price.  I am looking on StubHub but have heard about forgery issues.  I saw a thread on here somewhere saying that there might be other options (other than CL).  Any tips would be app

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You