News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ajayspak2

ajayspak2 Profile Photo
Member Name: ajayspak2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RE: Rent - Are you KIDDING ME??
 Feb 21 2006, 09:37:43 PM
obviously nothing has changed on this board, crucify someone for putting up another Rent thread about the DVD when one already exists, oh my god, pull out the rifles, and the nasty comments, YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN SO JUST IGNORE IT AND GIVE IT A FEW DAYS AND IT WILL DIE DOWN, people are EXCITED about the Rent DVD as they were about the movie when it premiered, to all of you children out there grow up and if you see another rent thread just DON'T READ IT, now is that too hard?
re: The OFFICIAL Rent on DVD Thread
 Feb 21 2006, 09:33:59 PM
By watching the deleted scenes i think C. Columbus was smoking crack when he cut Goodbye Love, Halloween and the scene between Benny and Roger at Vazac's (sorry Life Cafe). Adam actually shows true emotion and for the first time doesn't look bored in the film. I've already reinserted these scenes into my DVD where I think they would have been. It's the only way to watch the film and it really is sad that so many people had to miss out on the WHOLE film in the theatre experience. The alternat
HELL, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Jan 14 2006, 11:25:54 PM
I agree with iliketheater, the book and the movie has millions of fans, Oprah's name of course doesn't hurt but it would still not be a flop if her name was on it regardless if the show sucks, because of the following of the source material.
Bare revival in LA
 Dec 11 2005, 03:07:40 AM
heard from a friend in LA that Bare is coming back to LA, i couldn't believe it so I was wondering if anyone can back this up.
re: Lestat
 Dec 11 2005, 02:31:04 AM
yes
Lestat
 Dec 11 2005, 02:23:45 AM
Its a combo of all three Interview with a Vampire The Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned, kinda hard to pull off all in one ahow
re: RENT related question
 Dec 11 2005, 12:17:00 AM
i don't know when i heard "will i" in the motion picture soundtrack it sounded like it did on the stage, every cast member joins in on the round. In the film you may not see them all which i think is a flaw in the film but their voices are there
re: LESTAT the MUSICAL, please lock up Elton so this won't happen!
 Dec 10 2005, 12:27:54 AM
from your icon i can see you are looking forward to it, i might catch it in SF before it comes to broadway if i can, have you read any of the books?
 Dec 10 2005, 12:18:47 AM
i'm waiting im seeing, but i have alot of doubts and ive already heard the whole song posted the the parts of the other two, and yes thats more evidence to my fears
re: 'THE PRODUCERS' - Critics Hate It, HFP Hate It, Fans Love It
 Dec 10 2005, 12:16:57 AM
i'm always right about the oscars cos i do get inside info, haven't lost an oscar poll in 10 years. sorry no wins for the producers at all, hey im a huge rent head and i can tell you there will be no wins for that either, slight very slight chance Rosario will get a nom
re: 'THE PRODUCERS' - Critics Hate It, HFP Hate It, Fans Love It
 Dec 10 2005, 12:01:19 AM
sorry but there is NO way anything major from the producers will win an academy award, a few noms maybe but wins in the majors 0% chance sorry
 Dec 9 2005, 11:44:53 PM
who said i won't give it a chance? i said id see it, just because i have my doubts about the show doesn't make anything i say unreasonable. Hell I gave the movie Queen of the Damned a chance and they tried very poorly to incoorporate Lestat and Damned in one movie but i still saw it regardless of how bad i heard it was cos im a huge fan of the books. And they can't tell the story of Lestat without doing the first two novels "Interview of a Vampire" and "The Vampire Lestat" The Vampire Lestat h
 Dec 9 2005, 11:27:45 PM
Plain and simple, Lestat as a musical is ridiculous. A drama fine give it a try, but a musical, and yes ive heard the new song and it sux. If that is a sample of what Elton is writing for this then ill go see it to simply laugh at it. And I don't care what helps a show or not, if people like it, they'll see it, its that simple, if they don't they won't. Sorry but I don't light a candle for musical theatre just cos its on broadway.
 Dec 9 2005, 10:12:18 PM
Thanks to all that have given other places to look for regarding this musical. Its been very helpful. For those who attack to simply attack have serious problems and wouldn't have the guts to say what you say to people's faces, and i see the SAME people making random attacks and insults at anyone. Its really sad cos if you had the nerve to say what you say here to my face, you wouldn't be left standing. Hide behind the internet be a coward congrats.
 Dec 8 2005, 07:50:30 PM
"ok live under a rock much? and even if we did lock him up it's a little too late. This show has been in the works for a couple years now and has had press on this site, playbill, and broadway.com. Did you just get a computer and interest in theater yesterday.

nooffense to you personally..."

Insulting someone and then saying you mean no offence to them personally makes you sound like a b**tchy idiot, not all people's lives revolve around musical theatre, far from it.

Dec 8 2005, 07:37:23 PM
JRB Drama Queen, yea my post really was worth throwing an insult myway. Still a little bitter about your lack of knowledge and understandomg about what happens on a film shoot i see? LOL BTW not bothering to post to you anymore, notice how all of this starts when YOU start, I NEVER approach you, so "darlin". Have a nice life, You really need to drop the chelsea attitude one day you'll get your a** kicked, just some advice. Well from now on consider yourself IGNORED

Dec 8 2005, 07:29:14 PM
arishmoof thanks for the info!! Thats all i was looking for :)
 Dec 8 2005, 07:27:22 PM
jrb actor. just had to post at another lame attempt to insult me. LMAO!
re: SHOULD ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CAST MEMBERS OF RENT RETURN TO THE BROADWAY
 Dec 8 2005, 06:00:24 PM
NO WAY! and I think the OBC is the best cast ive seen of Rent, but as artists, who wants to do the same thing over and over again. Eventually your life of creativity becomes empty. I am more excited to see what the future holds for these underrated talents
 Dec 8 2005, 05:58:05 PM
I guess those that don't have a true love of the first three Vampire Chronicles will either ignore this post and have private convos or just tell me im' overracting. I give the Musical 2 months on Broadway at the most.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You