News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

insomniak
#0THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:08am

Give my virtual fire extinguisher a rest. Put all Idina-is-a-bitch/no-she-isn't, when is so-and-so returning, where-can-I-find______ of Wicked, and 'wicked is omg da best sho EVER!' stuff here.

Can we try to make this work? The Adam Pascal Thread is holding up and he's not being discussed incessantly elsewhere, so maybe it will work for Wicked.

nystateomind04 Profile Photo
nystateomind04
#1re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:09am

I've been considering doing this for a while, but I didn't think it would work. We shall see...

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#2re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:09am

yeah right. :-P

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#3re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:10am

ITS NOT GONNA WORK!!!! ITS NEVER GONNA WORK!!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!!

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#4re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:10am

This has been done tons and tons of times. It wont work. Sorry re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

Derek2
#5re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:12am

I tried to do this too but it got erased. Glad u tried. Hopefully it will work

insomniak
#6re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:13am

Well, if it does work, all those 'horrible fourteen year old wicked freaks' will be out of your hair. Stop whining about everything, CATS.

WR, I'm trying anyway. I'll even start. Does anyone know if there are partial view seats available for October? My friend wants 'em for her birthday.

Derek2
#7re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:14am

I think there are for late october. Im not positive. maybe u should call ticketmaster?

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#8re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:15am

re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE. I feel as if I am in a war zone. Chill. If people want to talk WICKED, let them. If you do not want to hear about it, don't go on that thread. And vice versa. This is supposed to be a fun place to come and chat.....not to be attacked all the time. Here.......Look at this. All better now.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

insomniak
#9re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:15am

Do I have to ask for them?

StickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
#10re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:16am

Spider.

Thank you!

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.

insomniak
#11re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:16am

Spider, I love you dearly, but can we make the one thread for Wicked be about, well, Wicked? I'm trying to centralize half the board, damnit!

Fabulour
#12re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:17am

As I see, this thread won't work. However I joined about an hour ago, so I have not experienced this the hard way...I'll help it along by asking a quesion...In the play, what is Elphaba's gift?!?! what is she trying to surpress and hide?!??! what is this quirk!?!?

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#13re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:18am

i dont think it'll work cuz of all the negativity

::bust a move::

xluckystar2107x Profile Photo
xluckystar2107x
#14re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

no no this is a good idea. one thread is lovely. wicked stuff seems to envelop the board so if you have a question or a comment its better to have them all in one place. :) THANK YOU

Derek2
#15re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

::sigh:: damn michael douglass...thanks spider. anywho, yeah you just ask...are there any partial view orchestra seats in october. they should tell you. also if ur in the area just stop by the theatr :)

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#16re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

I wasn't really talking about this one thread.......I mean every thread. I am just getting tired of being attacked and seeing others getting attacked. But, if this thread is for talking about Wicked, I say go for it.

By the way...insomniak......LUV YA LOTS

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#17re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:19am

she has special powers. Like she gets mad and weird things start happening; things sometimes move for example (like in one scene Nessa's wheelchair acting like it has a life of its own).

Derek2
#18re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:20am

She has special powers...like when she gets mad crazzzzzzzzy things happen :) Madame Morrible notices this and decides to take care of her (even though Morrible is really bad and just wants Elphabas powers to help her and the wizard...but thats another story :))

insomniak
#19re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:20am

Spider beat me to saying that. And I love him dearly for it. One thread is less annoying than thirty, right?

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#20re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:21am

and she feels as if she shows these powers, she will be looked at as more of a freak then she already is. So she tries to hide them until she realizes that it makes her unique

Fabulour
#21re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

I'm trying to talk about Wicked here!! Not about how much gratitude is put forth to insomiak...What is Elphaba's talent?? Won't someone tell me??

--sorry, didn't realize that as i was writing this message, ppl were answering me Updated On: 8/29/04 at 12:21 AM

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#22re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

we did...

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#23re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:22am

re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

Derek2
#24re: THE ALL-PURPOSE WICKED THREAD
Posted: 8/29/04 at 12:23am

hehehe ^ Look up

oooo yum, whos that? ^ (and im straight lol) Updated On: 8/29/04 at 12:23 AM

Videos