News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 102

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2525Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/12/12 at 9:11pm

what. a. day.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

AmuseBouche Profile Photo
AmuseBouche
#2526Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 12:33am

Dit. To.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2527Can the Adults Please Smoke? Friday the 13th
Posted: 4/13/12 at 7:22am

Good morning, kids.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2528Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 7:29am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2529Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 8:34am

Morning peeps! I'm still fighting this sinus infection, but decided to be a trooper and come to work today. What was I thinking? It took me most of the morning to get through 159 emails.

Is it the antibiotics I'm taking or is there a new layout here? If it's new please tell Rob to get rid of it! I need my lines and colored backgrounds. Doesn't he know it's hard enough with our glasses to see things clearly at our age?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2530Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 10:21am

This has turned out to be every bit a Friday the thirteenth. Ack!

brdlwyr
#2531Can the Adults Please Smoke? Friday the 13th
Posted: 4/13/12 at 10:46am

Back in the office after a fantastic trip to Florida! Great family fun - sunny and warm. Happy Friday!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2532Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 10:50am

Morning!

Enjoying first day of my long weekend. Somehow I still was asleep by 11 last night but what can ya do?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2533Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 10:52am

Don't kill me, but I sort of like the new design.

*ducks*

Any big plans for the free time, Tink?

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2534Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:09am

Deetie, you are seeing the highly de-kinked version. It was one glitch after another yesterday. But, I actually like it too.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2535Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:11am

Not really. I have 3 books sitting here, Downton Abbey S2 came into the library yesterday, the subscription to HBOGo so lots of catch up opp there, my reg TiVo that has been ignored all week, some gym time, and cleaning. And maybe some mom community service (meeting with her accountant to see how much we can move into my name without screwing me on taxes so we can get her some more federal medical assistance).

oh and I have a first date/meeting (from on-line) tonight, but I don't get excited about those anymore lol. But he's supposedly 6'4" so that in itself is promising.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2536Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:13am

It's a good thing I didn't see it yesterday, then. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz

ETA: that sounds like heaven, Tink. So does the rest of the weekend. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz

Updated On: 4/13/12 at 11:13 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2537Can the Adults Please Smoke?
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:16am

If you hadn't noticed, our subject line is broken. If you change it, it will randomly default to a previous title on the next post.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2538Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:17am

Like this ^^^^

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2539Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:18am

It's been broken for a while, though, SoMMS. This is just a new version of broken.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2540Can the Adults Please Smoke? It's Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:22am

I think that Girly's super powers have been voided.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2541Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/13/12 at 11:24am

*GASP* The Seventh Sign!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2542Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/13/12 at 12:16pm

* the cows bring in lemonade ,the xbox360, and dance central 2

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2543Can the Adults Please Smoke? Give it time...I'll get my powers back.
Posted: 4/13/12 at 12:21pm

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2544Can the Adults Please Smoke? Not true.
Posted: 4/13/12 at 12:23pm

and your little dog too.

That subject just came up randomly from yesterday. Hee hee! Updated On: 4/13/12 at 12:23 PM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2545Can the Adults Please Smoke? We'll see...
Posted: 4/13/12 at 12:24pm

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2546Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/13/12 at 12:25pm

Girly's posts aren't showing up on my screen.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2547Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/13/12 at 12:29pm

She's wearing her invisability cape.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2548Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/13/12 at 1:14pm

The new design is getting better wth age. Like us fine folk Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2549Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/13/12 at 1:57pm

They've really fixed things up!
I can get used to this new format...

We can just have random fun with the subject lines. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday

Happy Friday to all.
Yesterday was a non-stop day at work, but I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my 3 (non-BWW) besties at Artisanal. Yum. We had the table in the cheese room. And ate and ate and ate and ate and had bubbly and cabernet and ate some more. Very happy.

I'm returning to 'ONCE' tonight (seeing it... TWICE!), which I'm looking forward to.

Boobs, glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself this weekend.
Tink, your weekend sounds so relaxing. Enjoy!
Somms and Deet, Happy Weekend to you both!

And, I can't see Girly's posts, either Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
Updated On: 4/14/12 at 01:57 PM

Videos