News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The True Blood Dumb Gossip-Head Weirdo Bitches thread- Page 11

The True Blood Dumb Gossip-Head Weirdo Bitches thread

lovepuppy
#250TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/11/14 at 10:05pm

True enough, Javero!

>>What I don't recall is any mention of Lafayette's father so there's no guarantee that he and Ruby bear that gentlemen's last name.

I had considered that too, but waited to see responses in case I missed something. Thanks!

"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had the practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." --Alice in Wonderland

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#251TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/14/14 at 3:05pm

"I'm with Phyllis. I love this show. Come next summer, I will probably grieve it. I just want it to be better. It seems like it's gone downhill since the start of season five, for me. "

Alan Ball told some badly plotted storylines, and seemed to lose interest during season 5 (probably because HBO said they would continue it without him and he wasn't allowed to do the ending he wanted,) but current headwriter Bruce Buckner (sp?) basically seems to emphasize all the problems Ball had writing for the show.

FindingNamo
#252TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/14/14 at 10:21pm

I have to say I enjoy the original cast having long conversations. It's the part about soap operas Alan Ball forgot all about when he decided to develop something along the lines of his childhood favorite, Dark Shadows.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#253TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/15/14 at 1:44am

Which is odd, since Six Feet Under had many great, long two person scenes.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#254TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/15/14 at 10:34am

Six Feet Under also had one of the best series finales ever. It doesn't look like we're going to be that lucky with True Blood.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#255TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/15/14 at 2:49pm

They're going to be introducing new characters no one cares about right up till the end!

FindingNamo
#256TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/15/14 at 9:00pm

Bill needs to be cured in the final episode. That's why he's being that completely whatever way he's being now. I have to say this season has felt like a nice final gathering, like that last high school reunion enough people still give enough of a crap to attend.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#257TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/17/14 at 6:24pm

I still think he gonna die. I don't care one way or the other, which is kind of how I feel about this last, senseless season.

Remember when the Hep V vampires heard a whistle and ran away in the first episode? What was that about?

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#258TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/17/14 at 6:50pm

Has anyone gotten a Hep-V-vein tattoo? 'Cause I'm considering it.

FindingNamo
#259TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/17/14 at 11:28pm

Loved it tonight. Love character drama. Happy for Ginger.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#260TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/17/14 at 11:47pm

I kinda enjoyed it, too. Did not foresee Jessica wanting to be released, and I'm glad that she is with Hoyt. I did feel like Jason's story dragged at times, but at this point, that's good enough.

Ginger, get it, girl!

And k bye, Sam!

And where did Willa run off to? Updated On: 8/17/14 at 11:47 PM

FindingNamo
#261TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/17/14 at 11:58pm

Which one was Willa, again?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#262TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/17/14 at 11:59pm

Best episode of the season. I love how quickly they dispensed with Sam. I never thought I would have been on board with Hoyt and Jessica 2.0 but I was wrong.

BobbyBubbi  Profile Photo
BobbyBubbi
#263TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 1:27am

Buh Bye Sam, you're character has been done since about season 3 anyway!

Only one episode left. Thank god.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#264TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 8:09am

It's tough to imagine Sam and Nicole being completely out of the woods yet.

Deborah Ann-Woll/Baby Jess delivered the goods again acting-wise and she was stunning in last night's episode. The opening scene packed a powerful emotional punch. It reminded me of when Erik released Pam as his progeny. Does anyone remember that dud of a scene in which Erik released Willa? Time up...didn't think so!

Overall, enjoyed the episode but it's too little too late. Not even Lilith's blood can save the series at this point.

Now onto the totally frivolous...there was something really off about the bolt-ons on Hoyt's girlfriend Bridget. It was rather obvious when Jason and she were chillaxing on his bed. Perhaps they'll look a little more natural on the actress Ashley Hinshaw as she matures and fills out her frame a bit. And Vampire Pam was botoxed to within an inch of her immortal lifeTRUE BLOOD - Season 7

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#265TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 9:58am

It's tough to imagine Sam and Nicole being completely out of the woods yet.

He was in the preview for next week, so there's that

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#266TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 10:06am

Hopefully they are just sending a postcard or something.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#267TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 10:22am

Was there even a reason for her to just pop over to Sam's?

FindingNamo
#268TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 10:25am

Did Jason mean he liked pink or P!NK?

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#269TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 10:28am

You know, I can picture him saying, "So what? I'm still a rock star."

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#270TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 10:37am

That "sex" scene between Eric and Ginger was actually very funny - with Ginger writhing in ecstasy after Eric barely touched her while the two of them where on his throne.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#271TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 10:43am

If there is any justice in the world, Deborah Ann Woll will have a rich and varied career. She's been the undead heart of this show for a while now, and she's kind of single-handedly saved the season. Well...not saved. But has made me stop wanting to throw myself into a volcano.

Agreed that this was easily the best episode of the season. Probably the best episode of the last two, maybe three seasons. And yay for Ginger and the world's land speed record for a woman's orgasm!

BobbyBubbi  Profile Photo
BobbyBubbi
#272TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 3:46pm

"If there is any justice in the world, Deborah Ann Woll will have a rich and varied career. She's been the undead heart of this show for a while now, and she's kind of single-handedly saved the season. Well...not saved. But has made me stop wanting to throw myself into a volcano."

So true. I'd die to see her do some stage work, maybe some Tennessee Williams, Ibsen or old school Greek drama.

The person stinking it up the most (to me) seems to be Anna Paquin. Not saying she's a bad actress (which I know she's not) but the way Sookie's been written this season seems particularly wet-blankety.

Also (and this was originally brought up by Phyllis) spending time with the under developed secondary characters has been a bitter pill to swallow this season. I actually thought we'd get to know more about Holly, because when she was first introduced there seemed to be a lot of secrets there that would be revealed later, and she'd flesh out into an interesting character. That never happened however, and she just married Andy. Boring.

The show is really pulling at strings, and is running out of air FAST. That whole montage leading up to the cliff-hanger of Bill knocking on Sookie's door was really forced.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#273TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 4:36pm

'Not saying she's a bad actress'

Oh...I wouldn't say she's a bad actress. I'd say she's a TERRRRRRRRIBLE actress. But I like her as a celebrity so I forgive a lot.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#274TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 8/18/14 at 4:45pm

TRUE BLOOD - Season 7

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Videos